Never Add Solos

by iAvMi

Original Post

Never Add Solos

★★★★ Novice

Anyone who argues this point is not playing the game correctly...
Go back to the other games you play solo for, and when you actually want to work as a team, i will graciously invite you back.

No more:
this is MY main.... quit
Why wait to be revived... quit

*Run ahead of entire team and dies* .... quit...

All the above are just the tip of why this game is bad...

Respawn, NEVER, and I mean, NEVER!
Give in to these people, your game is perfect like it is...

Keep giving out enough Apex tokens to buy the next seasons and you will keep the dedicated people, and eventually, we might make people work together...

I like the game, there are things that could be added in... but, Its free..

So, to the RESPAWN Team - Thank You...

P.S. I REALLY APPRECIATE THE CONTROLLER INPUTS!

Message 1 of 27 (1,059 Views)

Re: Never Add Solos

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@iAvMi 

Well said my fellow loyal supporter. Bravo *clapping both hands*

People complain too much about how the game was made with a squad of three battling other squads but hey it's how it was meant to be played. Yeah it's true it is annoying when players quit after..

No more:
this is MY main.... quit
Why wait to be revived... quit

*Run ahead of entire team and dies* .... quit...

But that doesn't mean the game is bad, it's the players. Some people are too impatient to be willing to work as a team that they end up abandoning their teammates. If all those types of players stopped playing, my god what a beautiful game this would be. I love this game and will be on it's side supporting it while it develops. Hopefully others will too.

Message 2 of 27 (1,024 Views)

★★★ Pro
Solo? No, duos? Yes. Usually when playing with randoms there's always a third wheel situation where two players stick together while the other guy goes solo but when it's just two in a team we turn into a professional spec ops team and it's so much fun
Message 3 of 27 (999 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

lol perfect? Nobody uses mics, nobody follows pings, people don't speak english, nobody engages on enemies togeter.  There are many reasons to add solo que's to this game.

Message 4 of 27 (985 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@iAvMi  9 out of 10 games already feels like I am playing solos vs squads, so why not add it and at least for those of us who que squads, will now finally get decent squad mates.

Telling people to go back to other games, sure they will and we in a year will have our dead game, because those that like squads all have a breaking point, you included.

Message 5 of 27 (940 Views)

★ Guide
You do realise, what you're saying is completely contradictory, right?

You don't like people playing the game as if they're solo? Can you not see that by adding a solo mode, it would remove those players from the squad queue? That would make your life better, because now you're not having to put up with people who do the things you listed.

I don't understand how them adding solo as an option would in any way harm those who like to play squads. Please explain. Squads would still exist, you'd still be able to play the game exactly as it is now. Those that want solos would be able to play that.

I honestly don't care, I probably would never play solos, but your post makes no sense at all.
Message 6 of 27 (925 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@handsupdonthack

If nobody uses mic, how do you know what language people are speaking?

Message 7 of 27 (915 Views)

★★ Apprentice

What's the point of your post? You did not give a single argument against solo mode, you just listed things that would be gone if there WAS a solo mode. How many games have you played? 10? Because if you had played more you would see that there are very good reasons to add a solo mode, mainly to keep toxic players out of squads mode. But, seeing that this is your first post, I guess you just joined the game and want some attention, so here you go.

Message 8 of 27 (891 Views)

★★★★ Novice

yes i have played 10 games... just 10... i didnt max my rank in the first month, nor am i lvl 110 in batle pass without purchasing it.... i do not need to add any reason to never adding solos, because the types of people advocating for them have 0 intentions of playing this game like it was designed... I am a veteran gamer... meaning, i have played games for as long as games were games... an OG if you will... Im sorry your mentality is not of solid fruition... because, rarely, do you find people playing games 100% like they were designed.... people have team killed in halo, drove backwards in racing games and ive played left for dead games where you race to the safe house... actually, i find forums to be the most toxic of places, i do not need attention, rather, you do... im simply stating that the Respawn team has made a great game.... to be completely honest, i feel they dont actually read these forums.... and, thats sad.... because, its just filled with people like you... who complain... about a video game.... my statement requires no validation because my statement relies on the core of the game itself... and if you dont like the core of the game, which is teams of 3, i suggest you look for another trending game to complain about.... because, i dont know of any games worth actually playing now-a-days.... Im waiting for my physical copy of toejam and earl for switch, my backer copy for indivisible, and im waiting for animal crossing.... I have 0 intentions of riding respawns proverbial rooster.... i actually still am upset with them after i preordered titanfall for the xbox one and did not recieve my iron on patches, and then later to have purchased the season pass, only for them to make every single dlc i paid for, free.... with 0 compensation.... i have alot going on in my life, alot more than this game.... i just am tired of cry babies ruining something good, leaving, and then never coming back... So, if you must take anything out of this, realize, you love the game so much you keep playing it.... because if it REALLY NEEDED SOLOS.... you wouldnt be playing it at all l: When's the last time you played for fun? :l

as for this being my first post, trust me.... ive written alot more posts in much more dynamic fields....
*I returned because my email exploded with responses and yours was the most desperate... enjoy the reply

Message 9 of 27 (843 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I like the avatar change... l:
Message 10 of 27 (838 Views)