Net code error for more than 24 hours

by SG-NoTalent

Original Post

Re: Can’t Login After Season 8 Update

Community Manager

@shaxzq 

I don't see anything about this issue mentioned in that Tweet so it's possible that the update won't resolve it.

Aljo.png
Message 81 of 528 (1,043 Views)

★★★ Novice

@EA_Aljo Are you able to tell us what the suspected issue even is? While on the log in screen my friend was able to join my squad and sent me a screen shot, even though I myself can't get past the log in screen.

Message 82 of 528 (1,149 Views)

Community Manager

@Weavsies007 

I don't have any further details on this. As soon as we have some news, we'll post an update.

Aljo.png
Message 83 of 528 (1,135 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Aljo I sorry but that’s not ok I’ve been nicer than I should be because we all are devoted players to this game and and it seems that no one cares we cant play the game that we’ve invested thousands of dollars into and you don’t have a update, HOW, like do we not matter to you. I’ve been playing this game since season 0 and I’ve never really complained of the lack of content, the overpriced cosmetics, and the bugs that affect the game. But the one time I complain about a bug I’m ignored. And it’s depressing listening to my friends enjoying season 8 having a blast while I’m reading that no one even knows about this glitch. This hasn’t been happening since the start of season 8, this has been happening for almost a month now and I reported it the week it started and community manager David responded that it has been put into investigation(2 weeks before the release of season 8 mind you) and I heard nothing of it any where. I checked all media and all dev trackers and nothing pops up. And then season 8 was released and I still couldn’t play. Now I’m behind on battle pass and the treasure packs and then I see more and more people having the same problem as I am and still nothing is done about it and you gonna tell me that Respawn is releasing a $150 collection event to take our money without fixing a game breaking glitch that doesn’t let certain people play. It’s really sad supported this game and it seems that all they do is stab me in the back and take my money.

Message 84 of 528 (1,127 Views)

Community Manager

@derrickprime06 

We of course care. This isn't an issue where we're doing nothing because we don't care. This is a complex issue and it's taking time to resolve. When we have news, we'll post an update.

Aljo.png
Message 85 of 528 (1,116 Views)

Re: Net code error for more than 24 hours

★ Novice
@flatuum138 Absolutely 💯...I still can’t play after deleting loading and unloading...nothing works it just keeps sending me back to the main screen!! So frustrating
Message 86 of 528 (1,083 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Aljo It still won’t let me start to play the game. It just kick me back to the main screen every time. I’ve loaded and unloaded the game twice with no changes. I’m playing on PS5. Correction I’m not playing 😠
Message 87 of 528 (1,081 Views)

★★ Novice

they want yall to make new account, gotta feel the grinding one more, and throwing yall wallet to unlock the battle pass, char and collectibles (whats already unlock on ur first)...boom, respawn second wave profit.

Message 88 of 528 (1,079 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I just don't understand how you guys are so incapable of fixing anything that happens in this game but can throw tons of content updates and cosmetics and all of that stuff. It's honestly sad. 

Message 89 of 528 (1,068 Views)

Community Manager

@wdellow 

Please see my previous response for the latest information on this. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 90 of 528 (1,066 Views)