Re: Nerf the nightcap!!!

by Koochi-Q

Original Post

★ Guide
@The3rdLetter Maybe make start up time a bit longer? I’m overly used to abilities like Fung Fu (Overwatch and paladins has same concept too) that does heavy amounts of damage, and you’re supposed to just run through escape ability. Either that or reduce the amounts of invisibilities. Just please don’t make nightcap useless EA. I do agree with your second statement. There’s too much ability spam, making many primaries useless due to their damage output. Oak does have some crazy burst damage. But please don’t nerf oak too much. I would go with the buffs first, nerfs later, but it’s ultimately dev decisions.
Message 21 of 31 (743 Views)

★ Apprentice

It is a FOUNDERS Edition. It is a cheap version, cause they know there will be unbalanced characters. If you don´t want this, you should have wait until october...

What I think about nightcap: 
In 1 to 1 he is too strong the most time and can run away too easy... 
but in all games, I played so far I realized that a Team with 5 or more nightcaps are bad cause they are dying fast or must run away. So the problem is.... for one single player the nightcap is a good choice but in a team too much of them are bad...

And yes... with super brainze he is fast dead, but his fist shoot is to strong either...so...

Message 22 of 31 (716 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@The3rdLetter  You can see them, pay attention. There's a shadow moving when she uses stealth. You can shoot the shadow, she still takes damage while invisible. Fung Fu: Move out of the way, it's not hard. Do not stand in the fire - *cough* WoW *cough*.  

Engineer can lock down Night Cap for 5+ seconds

All-Star can one shot

Dreadbeard can One shot

ZPG can one shot

Super Brainz can 1 shot

See the point yet? Get good.

Message 23 of 31 (693 Views)

★★ Novice

Ah yes, I see use all your resources to kill the nightcap whilst being obliterated by the other plants on the enemy team because you have no more resources to deal with them. Think before you type use your brain. 

Message 24 of 31 (633 Views)

★★ Novice

Also the devs are nerfing nightcap so get clowned on fool, even they recognize that she's blatantly broken.

Message 25 of 31 (576 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@HugeSnailsAhhh yes, so they release a broken character knowing full well that she’s broken only to revert her to a non broken character?

The way I see it, so many people cried about how OP she is that the devs caved in and gave you the nerf. 

Now hopefully they will nerf her good and all the ppl crying about her will still get killed mercilessly by her. 

Message 26 of 31 (558 Views)

★★ Novice

I've only been in one server where there were four nightcaps (one of them being me)

Message 27 of 31 (365 Views)

★★ Novice

So people hate nightcap and love oak?

They're the same

-plant team

-op

-can be countered (maybe)

Message 28 of 31 (362 Views)

★★ Novice

I got battle for neighborville yesterday

And she's stillbin the game

Message 29 of 31 (345 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I'm afraid EA will probably never make another update to nerf the nightcap as EA has just left the game to rot.

Message 30 of 31 (292 Views)