Nerf gold armor

by MyCanklesHurt

Original Post

Nerf gold armor

★ Guide

Gold armor needs a nerf to its healing buff, you cant push anyone that has it. You either knock them down the first engagement or they run off an fully restore they sheilds in like 3 seconds.

Message 1 of 14 (935 Views)

Re: Nerf gold armor

★★ Expert
@MyCanklesHurt that's where teamplay comes in, make the call out and rush with your teammates.

I always break armor and let them pop a shield before I rush in and thirst their bodies for it.

It's only difficult if you let them heal but theres sound cues to let you know what their doing and using that to your advantage could turn the battle quickly.
Message 2 of 14 (927 Views)

@iBlockHead Agree... if they nerf gold armour then what would be the point of it.
Message 3 of 14 (910 Views)

★ Guide

@iBlockHeadand if they are down a one way route then what? Its a losing battle, they heal twice as fast as you do, you cant win.

When i have gold armor i feel unstoppable and its almost and guaranteed win, especially when we have 2 gold armors

Message 4 of 14 (907 Views)

★ Guide

@xx_Dante2k_xx to attempt to bring balance to this game?

Message 5 of 14 (900 Views)

★★ Expert
@MyCanklesHurt than you wait for the sound cue of them popping a shield.. like I said above..

and rush. Don't forget you have a team and a tact that could be used to your advantage.

There are of course times where a gold shield will out win you depending on the situation but that's why the shield is rare.
Message 6 of 14 (892 Views)

Champion
@MyCanklesHurt In the case where they heal twice as fast, try taking less damage than them so you do not need to heal.
Message 7 of 14 (888 Views)

★ Guide

@hayhor *smacks own head* why didn't i think of that?

Honestly why do people even comment if thats the "advice" they give?

Message 8 of 14 (856 Views)

★ Guide

@iBlockHead i can hear the  sound cue all day long, doesn't mean i can do anything about. They still have at least 2 other people covering them while they heal at the speed of light and unless they are on the other side of a wall or a small rock they will heal by the time i push the.

With the introduction of the vault and loot drones gold armor is quite easy to come by now. I always run into a squad with gold armor where as in KC i rarely see it.

Message 9 of 14 (845 Views)

★★ Expert
@MyCanklesHurt sounds like excuses, I have no issues dealing with an enemy with gold armor.

Either I down them the first engagement or they run and I swap guns and chase them to down them the second engagement.

Again, use your team and abilities, if you go at it with none of those, than GG idk what to tell you.

Gold Armor does not need a nerf.

KC loot areas are smaller thus more rare to come across high level gear where in WE its pretty common.
Message 10 of 14 (840 Views)