Nerf armor or make t3 armor more difficult to find

by ThomasN7

Original Post

Re: Nerf armor or make t3 armor more difficult to find

★ Guide
@ThomasN7

The only t3 armor nerf i want to see is lifeline not being able to get it in her care package, ive played with lifelifes where they have gotten 3 purple armors in 3 drops in the same game when all we could find was white and blues. Its really unfair that she can get purple armor at any point in the game, even during firefights.
Message 11 of 16 (312 Views)

★ Guide

@MyCanklesHurt wrote:
@ThomasN7

The only t3 armor nerf i want to see is lifeline not being able to get it in her care package, ive played with lifelifes where they have gotten 3 purple armors in 3 drops in the same game when all we could find was white and blues. Its really unfair that she can get purple armor at any point in the game, even during firefights.

I wouldn't mind them limiting her care package to getting two purple armor per game. There's been times where we haven't gotten any purple armor from her packages at all and there's been times where we get lucky and are each able to get one. But they did remove the chance of getting golds in her packages so 

Message 12 of 16 (297 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

@ThomasN7 wrote:

The game is too dependent on armor. Seems like i keep losing to people with better armor than me but yet I'm the better shooter. I'm sure a lot would agree with me on this because this is about player skill not about who has the best armor.  This isn't diablo where it is all about looting. It is about your skill versus someone else's. 

What will this accomplish ?

I think the armors are well placed around the map you hardly find any tier 3 laying around and in the area's you do find it in are always the same. Maybe a better distribution of the tier 3 armor so their not always in the same spot  9 times out of 10. 

To cry nerf only hurts the game IMO. 

Message 13 of 16 (289 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I just want to be able to go through 5 buildings at jump and find A gun.

Message 14 of 16 (253 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@apexistrash08 wrote:

they need to just eliminating looting in general. 

Nahhh nahhh, this should never happen! This is not a BR. Playing a BR without looting is... a pvp mmorpg... sorta? XD

@ThomasN7 : lolz you probably aren't as good as your opponents or have worse luck. People have killed so many others who have better armor. Beating an elite armor enemy with no(rmal) armor is so satisfying. How is the game too dependent on armor tho? You are now saying that you die faster, yet 'have better aim'. What will it look like if you get jumped with no armor. You won't even have the chance to shoot back. 

I do understand you. Sometimes you just can't win, but that's the game. I've had matches where my team would still have normal armor in the end game. Somtimes since we didn't see enemies and sometimes we killed people but they were wearing normal armor as well. You can't always win. Removing the armor tho is overkill imo. If they did that you'd get dozens of threads saying: 'give us our armor back!'

Message 15 of 16 (246 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@apexistrash08 

Yes technically speaking if he does 170 dmg and the other guy does 150 dmg he was technically better in that gun fight but in my opinion if you are noticeably better than someone you can make up a 50 dmg difference easily 

and honestly 20 dmg difference could be because he outplayed him as in had better position not always dependent on gun skill in this game there are a lot of variables original poster just seemed to be ranting because he gets smashed by better players

Message 16 of 16 (232 Views)