Nerf armor or make t3 armor more difficult to find

by ThomasN7

Original Post

Nerf armor or make t3 armor more difficult to find

★★★★ Novice

The game is too dependent on armor. Seems like i keep losing to people with better armor than me but yet I'm the better shooter. I'm sure a lot would agree with me on this because this is about player skill not about who has the best armor.  This isn't diablo where it is all about looting. It is about your skill versus someone else's. 

Message 1 of 16 (605 Views)

Re: Nerf armor or make t3 armor more difficult to find

★ Guide

@ThomasN7 It is also about finding better gear. That is as much a part of the game as shooting. Tell you squad mates you need better armor, especially of they already have it. If  my squad makes it unto the last 10 squads I ussually have T2 or T3 armor if I am playing with good players who ping out quality loot.

And it is not all about armor, you can bore through T3 armor pretty quickly with a good gun and good aim. But, if all you want to do is joust it out with another player with similar weapons and he has better armor then yes, you will lose!

Message 2 of 16 (594 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

they need to just eliminating looting in general. everybody drops with purple kit and whatever 2 guns they want. splodes should be capped at 2 and game should just run on a scavenger perk type system...set your load out...slots for ammo heals splodes and have a ticker to regulate a preset limit for each type...upon running over a death box game auto fills to preset carry figures

Message 3 of 16 (567 Views)

★ Guide

I mean, as somebody already stated, it's also about looting. You can't expect to win every fight if you have lower tier armor against somebody with tier 3. Although if you're skilled then you can or at least put up a good fight. 

Message 4 of 16 (557 Views)

★ Guide

@apexistrash08 wrote:

they need to just eliminating looting in general. everybody drops with purple kit and whatever 2 guns they want. splodes should be capped at 2 and game should just run on a scavenger perk type system...set your load out...slots for ammo heals splodes and have a ticker to regulate a preset limit for each type...upon running over a death box game auto fills to preset carry figures

I think that's a bad idea in general. Every battle royale I can think of has a loot system.

Message 5 of 16 (556 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@ThomasN7 

You are incorrect in assuming you have better gun skill than someone that kills you honestly even if you only have white armor at most that is 4 bullets difference better gun skills would make up for 4 bullets so obviously you are just not as good as you think you are 

not trying to be mean it is just common sense in my eyes sorry for being a realist 

Message 6 of 16 (540 Views)

go play csgo maybe?

Message 7 of 16 (517 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@DukeOfSquirtles which is exactly why their is not a single br game that is respect at a competitive level...they are almost all pure rng

Message 8 of 16 (505 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@neillkorey i mean technically speaking a t1 armor v a t3 armor is a difference of 50...so if t1 and t3 start shooting at the same exact time and t1 deals 178 while t3 deals 150 and gets the kill then yes t1 is better shooter and lost only because of shield rng

Message 9 of 16 (498 Views)

★ Guide

@apexistrash08 wrote:

@DukeOfSquirtles which is exactly why their is not a single br game that is respect at a competitive level...they are almost all pure rng

Not every game is going to be played at a competitive level and that's fine. If you want pre set load outs and ammo caps then don't play br games? 

Message 10 of 16 (490 Views)