Nerf Revenant!

by DoYaSeeMe

Original Post

Re: Nerf Revenant!

Hero

Let us be fair here. Sure some may laugh at me some may laugh at you for crying about a legend yet to be released and tested by us. You sound entitled you sound as if you are worried a legend can counter your legends abilities. I am not sure what the true complaint is here. Is it hit box? Is it them dropping solo for 20 bombs? I mean there is a lot going on here. You cant complain about hit boxes then jump to solo. It is one or the other. Why not actually wait for its release see its movements see its abilities see its hit box where it really is at this moment and not assumption of where you think it is. 

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 11 of 27 (711 Views)

★★ Pro
@E9ine_AC Dude, he's joking.

Chill. Basically, he's a nicer version of an internet troll.
Message 12 of 27 (707 Views)

Hero
@CrazyPlays54 ahh very well may be. lol I am so use to everyone actually complaining about everything i failed to see the humor i do see now. I read it completely wrong as im use to complaints about every single thing. I am sorry for my confusion. =D

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 13 of 27 (705 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I totally agree with this opinion, did you see that in the trailer?!? He dodge those bullets like Neo did!! The Matrix doesn't exist in Apex!! Does it?

Message 14 of 27 (673 Views)

★★★ Expert
@E9ine_AC hehe, @CrazyPlays54 is right. I just posted this to get the forum "elders" warmed up for Season 4 WhineFest.
Message 15 of 27 (661 Views)

@DoYaSeeMe I think he needs a buff...

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 16 of 27 (631 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Well i got mad, but the when i read the comments and read it again i realised that it was a joke. I too am used to people complainging about everything. But now seriously, what does revenants hitbox look like? 

Message 17 of 27 (581 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Flek_Smurf2 It looked splendid when I hit him. Seemed to be correctly alligned. Much to the frustration of my opponent I’m assuming.
Message 18 of 27 (577 Views)

★ Guide

Revenant - ultimate garbage. Should be more distance to travel and some extra shield at least 1 bar (25 damage absorb)

Passive - solid and useful

Ability - Useful but hard to hit and damage is too low. (just make the ability do more damage)

Message 19 of 27 (459 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Do not nerf rev pls his abilities are no worse than valks ability to take her entire team to high ground in a bad situation and i dont believe valk needs a nerf in fact her flying ability could use a speed buff but ill save that for a later time thank you for your time.

Message 20 of 27 (288 Views)