Re: Nerf Peacekeeper into the ground

by ronson122

Original Post

Nerf Peacekeeper into the ground

★ Guide

Get this no skill braindead trash out of here. It's in every other building in the game and is way too strong. It can hit people from so far away, the choke makes it have as much effective range as an AR. Nerf it into the ground. 

This game does not need OP no skill trash being one of the most common weapons in the game. The Mastiff and Kraber are one shots but at least you only see them once in a blue moon. You can find a Peacekeeper and it's choke in like every other building. 

Stop rewarding lack of skill with OP shotguns, this isn't Fortnite, it doesn't belong in the game. 

And what is the deal with the shotgun bolts having next to no effect on the EVA and Mozambique, but it's day and night on the Peacekeeper? Was every shotgun attachment made only for the Peacekeeper, do want it to be the only useable shotgun in the game? 

Message 1 of 34 (1,153 Views)

★★ Apprentice
While I agree it's a bit OP, I think you are exaggerating a little. It definitely isn't in every other building and is much rarer than the Mozambique and EVA. I'll run it every once in awhile and unless I'm lucky I won't find the choke besides out of someone's box or in high tier places. The range could be nerfed, but in all reality if you get headshotted by a shotgun at point blank range it's gonna do serious damage. That peacekeeper isn't gonna help much in a mid-far range fight especially against triple take, spitfire or even the g7.
Message 2 of 34 (1,116 Views)

★ Apprentice

Dont nerf anything  adapt or go back to fortnite . I have 0 problem crushing people using it. #getowned

Message 3 of 34 (1,103 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

He's right the gun needs to go or get nerfed.  There's not reason a readily available weapon curv's the game play as hard as it does.  I bet 9/10 fights I lose because of that shot gun.  It's not that I can't hit people its because that shot gun takes a max 2 hits to kill someone.  That's just stupid.  And it is that lethal straight off the ground.  It needs to be removed so that this game doesn't feel like fortnite because the shot gun is exactly what people bitched about in that game.  And if you played it you'd know.

Message 4 of 34 (1,087 Views)

★★★ Pro

because holding down the trigger with an automatic weapon takes more skill...................

Message 5 of 34 (1,084 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

I NEVER jump on nerf threads but i will give my 2 cents.EVERY single fight all i hear is the god dam peacekeeper choke charge up noise.i am sick to death of hearing the bloody thing,if it's not the charge up its the god dam peacekeepr noise in every fight,it's getting boring as F and drives me insane knowing every fight is going to have the peacekeeper sound dominating all other game sounds during a fight,it's very repetative,so much for a skilled game with variety,so much skill,NOT!

And don't get me started when it's a full squad of peacekeepers,turns in to a bunny hopping shotgun bore fest with x3 of that excruciating noise.

Notice i i did not say nerf it or don't nerf it? the gun speaks for its self.....

Message 6 of 34 (1,076 Views)

★★ Guide

@kegskong wrote:

Dont nerf anything  adapt or go back to fortnite . I have 0 problem crushing people using it. #getowned

By adapt you mean use a "Peacekeeper",thats not adapting,thats poor balancing. and before you say it,outside of the wingman you are putting your self at a disadvantage taking any other gun over peacekeeper.....

Message 7 of 34 (1,072 Views)

★★ Guide

@DankToliet wrote:

because holding down the trigger with an automatic weapon takes more skill...................

Recoil vs NO Recoil? what a dumb comment

Message 8 of 34 (1,068 Views)

★★ Novice
It's so overpowered it's honestly ridiculous how it still hasn't gotten nerfed. It's a better sniper than the triple take when it's fully kitted. I'm hitting people for over 100 damage from 50+ yards away.
Message 9 of 34 (1,060 Views)

★★★★ Novice

It's not only that shotgun.....This game has a shotgun rush meta......every fight is about a Wraith or Mirage yoloing in the enemy team with a shotgun, start jumping, abusing the aim assist.....In the current meta there is almost no place for the smgs, ARs....not to talk about snipers....the snipers have almost no use in the game cos you can bring back teammates....

Message 10 of 34 (1,057 Views)