Nerf Octane.

by Lampwrecker2

Original Post

Nerf Octane.

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

He is faster that everyone and gets his health back with out healing. Make his rocket boots cost 3/4 of his health. The health back over time is also way to fast it is barely a penalty. You guys must have Data on what characters are stronger than others. Make his speed up cost more health or conider removing his heal over time. Maybe make his shield battery dissappear well he is running full speed. Everyone is in at least purple vests 2 minutes after dropping he is just to good. 

Message 1 of 19 (642 Views)

Re: Nerf Octane.

★★★★★ Expert
@Lampwrecker2 Yea... now I know you’re trolling... First remove headshots and now this...

Good tries tho... definitely a step up from normal trolling... but since it’s still low sophistication giving its troll nature, it still lacks alot...
Message 2 of 19 (628 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Koochi-Q Yeah, one guy was asking for a AOE bombardment that would wipe out multiple squads. The forum is infested with trolls lately, we must root them out.
Message 3 of 19 (620 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@BaldWraithSimp I remember that one... It was funny, you gotta admit to that XD.
Message 4 of 19 (616 Views)

Champion

Perfect solution to this problem!

Let's blow off octanes legs.

....oh wait...

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 5 of 19 (607 Views)

★★★ Pro
@Lampwrecker2 I think your next post is going to be...

"Remove Wraiths Abilities"
Message 6 of 19 (564 Views)

Champion
@rockyboy1998 And I'd agree! 🤣
Message 7 of 19 (539 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@hayhor Look, stinky gas man is talking! Tongue out
Message 8 of 19 (528 Views)

@Koochi-Q I will give him, Octanes can be horrid loot goblins.. So I sort of get the complaint. But Octane does not need a nerf.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 9 of 19 (517 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@DarthValtrex They can but that’s on the players. They should nerf loot goblin octane players xD not the character.
Message 10 of 19 (509 Views)