Nerf Lifeline, Buff Pathfinder

by DankToliet

Original Post

Re: Nerf Lifeline, Buff Pathfinder

★★★ Pro

@prankstar2 wrote:

Pathfinder is great in the right hands Like in this YouTube video.

Lifeline is great in the hands of anyone that has a pulse. You're just proving my point more that Pathfinder needs a buff.

Message 11 of 38 (570 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Nerf what? Her ability to call in 2-3 care packages at the cost of giving away the squad's exact position? The heal bot that requires you to be stationary and can also be high jacked by enemies? Oh, you much be talking about the shielded revives. Maybe the 25% quicker self heals? What exactly are you asking to be nerfed? Lifeline is used more because her utility is greater than that of Pathfinder. I'd be willing to bet she is played in more squads than just about any other Legends. Not because she's better, but because in a game where heals and revives matter, even the slightest advantage is worth it. Lifeline is that "slight" advantage.

Message 12 of 38 (568 Views)

★★ Novice

To be honest I think they are both in a decent spot.  Nothing over the top and nothing terrible.  I would rather the first changes come to other Legends that need some love. 

Message 13 of 38 (568 Views)

★ Guide

@Agent_Talon wrote:

To be honest I think they are both in a decent spot.  Nothing over the top and nothing terrible.  I would rather the first changes come to other Legends that need some love. 

Yea, like Caustic and his terrible, can notice from a mile away traps that can only be placed on the ground and do an amount of damage equivalent to a child hitting you with a foam sword. Caustic needs major love IMO

Message 14 of 38 (563 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Well since Lifeline is the only real healer atm it's logical she's in almost every group!
Message 15 of 38 (558 Views)

★★★ Pro

@TR-Graybles wrote:
Well since Lifeline is the only real healer atm it's logical she's in almost every group!

And Pathfinder is in 1 of every 10 groups. If that,

Change his passive and make his grapple distance a little longer. 

Message 16 of 38 (554 Views)

★ Guide

@DankToliet wrote:

@TR-Graybles wrote:

And Pathfinder is in 1 of every 10 groups. If that,

Change his passive and make his grapple distance a little longer. 

If you extend his grapple range, I don't think I would ever die....for real. 

Message 17 of 38 (549 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

pffaahahaha,

pathfinders ult is insane if you have a party that is responding to pings. Also, it charges very fast as is. His grapple ability is easily the best basic ability in the game when you know how to launch yourself instead of just heading to the hook. Ye his passive is a bit so so… but you can't have three ace abilities on one character. Still it comes in useful midgame where you can use it to set up for the final battle.

Frankly, you don't know what you're talking about. Lifeline is great to get your team patched up after battle. During battle, she's not that great and reliant on your basic fps skills with little help from her abilities.

I pick pathfinder over lifeline any day.

Message 18 of 38 (548 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

besides the quicker revives lifeline is not that great.

her heal bot is almost usless the time it takes to heal you , you have time to pop 4 reg heals and range is way too short . should be an ae effect.

her packages are useful at times but when i was playing lifeline ALOT when game launched I noticed almost every time I called one in , we would get attacked by a squad or two sometimes 3.

The reason i stopped playing her

She needs a major buff  I.M.O   

Message 19 of 38 (547 Views)

★★★ Pro

@Agent_Talon wrote:

Lifeline and Pathfinder are nowhere near being on the same level. Lifeline is almost an auto include in everysquad, and once Respawns sees this (if they haven't already) something will get done.

Message 20 of 38 (544 Views)