Re: Nerf Lifeline, Buff Pathfinder

by Shimadacat

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

Sorry but you're wrong about the 75% rechard/heal time. its only 50% even with a legendary backpack its been tested by shroud on stream it doesnt stack

Message 31 of 38 (509 Views)

★★ Novice

I main Pathfinder. I just think his passive is pretty useless. I use the passive, but it's really dangerous, long and ... WTF, why this passive need to be activated ? It's not "passive".

I think, cut zipline or increase the speed of the passive (Actually 6 sec. 4 Sec it's good)

Pathfinder it's a very good Legend !

Message 32 of 38 (504 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Moral of the story nerf lifeline and buff pathfinder because I am not good enough to figure pathfinder out and I have lifeline figured out so nerf it why does it seem like only bad players get on forums 

Message 33 of 38 (500 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Her passive doesn't stack with the backpack. Lifeline has no disengage ability so she has no way out of a gunfight. Also pathfinders hitbox needs a huge need now

Message 34 of 38 (465 Views)

★★ Novice

Says the person who has a lifeline in his profile picture

Message 35 of 38 (340 Views)

★★★ Pro
@DankToliet No, stop being jealous!
Message 36 of 38 (316 Views)

★★ Pro

@ragnarokfps wrote:
Gibraltar and Caustic need buffs if anyone does

Wraith, Bangalore, and Bloodhound have a much higher pickrate than Lifeline does. Plus her ult has a really long charge time, so does her heal move

This is untrue. Lifeline is the third most picked legend, behind Wraith and Pathfinder. Bangalore is 5th, Bloodhound is down the line.

Message 37 of 38 (300 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@DankTolietThose are not good characters to compare against. Path I feel is balanced finally. His grapple can still take you very long distances if executed properly. His respawn for his grapple is in line with Loba's Q nearly creating a balance between the 2.

As for lifeline she is a good character to pick. In late game other then shield swap or tiny barrier the ult is useless. In some cases they even die before it can land. Her heal drone can no longer be moved. The heal drone as mention in others is delayed and can hurt you or help you if enemy comes to push and you run and they heal off your drone. She needs a buff to her ult imo to have greater things early game maybe rare gold armor or helm.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 38 of 38 (294 Views)