Nerf Bloodhound!!!

by Warz0ne_Legends

Original Post

Re: Nerf Bloodhound!!!

Champion

@Axs5626Sxa5001  yeah bud i play the game. I've seen it lol. I just don't follow the same trend, it's boring. Tongue out

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 11 of 31 (756 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

You can't be serious?!

I use it once whilst hunting. If you're scanning - you're not killing!

Here's a pros and *...

Pros

- can get a heads up on some enemy's locations every 6 seconds 

- you already have to know roughly where and close the enemy is already

- vulnerable when using

- can't be doing damage while using it

- give away your own position i) not only to the enemies you scanned but ii) to the enemies you didn't scan who saw your scan

Message 12 of 31 (750 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

@Axs5626Sxa5001 wrote:
@MandatoryIDtag

It creates an environment where no one wants to move.

The ONE THING you should/want to do when getting scanned is MOVE!

Message 13 of 31 (745 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@Axs5626Sxa5001 wrote:

@Warz0ne_Legends

Respawn: “We’re nerfing Pathfinder again because he is simply too popular and his grapple hook is too impactful to the game.”

Also Respawn: “Here is a character that reveals enemy locations every 25 seconds and every 5 seconds while in Ultimate Form. Surely this won’t be TOO impactful to matches.”

-____-

I did laugh a bit at this ,  they should have added the line "NOW I AM COMPLETE" to bloodhohund when he starts his ultimate

Message 14 of 31 (719 Views)

★★ Guide
@MandatoryIDtag I am. I think bloodhound constantly scanning is quite obnoxious.
Message 15 of 31 (714 Views)

★★ Pro
@1ronKeys pls stop trying to defend this lmao..

he is massivly overpowered atm and his scan needs to be back at old cd
Message 16 of 31 (709 Views)

@matzesingt And why should he stop defending it ? He has some valid points.
If by looking at your profile pic you are a Revenant user than some could argue his totem is OP.
Message 17 of 31 (705 Views)

★★ Pro
@xx_Dante2k_xx no i was a bh main for the mainpart of my apex carrer, but currently he is so massivly broken that i am not touching him anymore.

Just compare his scans to Crypto and his drone then we can talk about vulnerablity...
Message 18 of 31 (698 Views)

★★ Expert
@matzesingt If it is so broken, why aren’t you playing them? Seems like a good time to take advantage of their new power, and yet you are squandering it? If it really is as op as you say, you should play them while you can.
Message 19 of 31 (660 Views)

★★ Guide
@Warz0ne_Legends Every word of what you just said...... was wrong. First off, Bloodhound is a THEY. Their pronouns are they/them. Not she/her, not he/him. Second of all, their scan is only available every 30 seconds, and it can only be spammed when their ult is active. Even then, it's still very counterable. Just shoot the source of the problem.
Message 20 of 31 (654 Views)