Neon Editor

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

NeonEditorConcept.png

Okay now here is how my idea would work

Colors 1-5

Pretty obvious choose the colors or leave blank

Animation Style

Choose between flat or flash. flat means it does not go dark and stays lit constantly and flash means the light go it and out

Animation Speed

How fast you want the sequence to play

Flash Ratio

This is the time variation between lit and unlit. one side will dark most of time and other side will lit most of the time. if you choose flat this option will be locked

Fade

This will a toggle on or off, you choose whether you want it to fade to black or next color or if you want it instant

Then they could have basic and advance mod. Basic would change all sides at the same time, advanced could let you select sides individually

That's all let me know what you think. To me this is a simple way to create custom neon

Message 1 of 6 (394 Views)

Re: Neon Editor

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

You must be hired by a Ghost game)

I would like such an editor also for headlights

Message 2 of 6 (368 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Adjustable Tailights o.O Yes! That would fit perfect in this game and would be really Awesome!

Message 3 of 6 (327 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice
Message 4 of 6 (310 Views)

★★★ Guide

@Bfreaky22 wrote:

Adjustable Tailights o.O Yes! That would fit perfect in this game and would be really Awesome!

I was talking about the Neon, but adjustable headlights and taillights would be awesome too.

Message 5 of 6 (260 Views)

★★★★ Novice

pity they will probably not even look at this as it doesnt even cost that much to implement this feature

Message 6 of 6 (137 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help