Neon Editor

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

NeonEditorConcept.png

Okay now here is how my idea would work

Colors 1-5

Pretty obvious choose the colors or leave blank

Animation Style

Choose between flat or flash. flat means it does not go dark and stays lit constantly and flash means the light go it and out

Animation Speed

How fast you want the sequence to play

Flash Ratio

This is the time variation between lit and unlit. one side will dark most of time and other side will lit most of the time. if you choose flat this option will be locked

Fade

This will a toggle on or off, you choose whether you want it to fade to black or next color or if you want it instant

Then they could have basic and advance mod. Basic would change all sides at the same time, advanced could let you select sides individually

That's all let me know what you think. To me this is a simple way to create custom neon

Message 1 of 7 (868 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Neon Editor

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

Sick

Message 2 of 7 (832 Views)

★★ Novice

Adjustable Tailights o.O Yes! That would fit perfect in this game and would be really Awesome!

Message 3 of 7 (791 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@Bfreaky22 wrote:

Adjustable Tailights o.O Yes! That would fit perfect in this game and would be really Awesome!

I was talking about the Neon, but adjustable headlights and taillights would be awesome too.

Message 4 of 7 (724 Views)

★★★★ Novice

pity they will probably not even look at this as it doesnt even cost that much to implement this feature

Message 5 of 7 (601 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@anti-loser1 You should do one for performance slider tuning options for Turbo, ECU, RPM and Gear ratios, I've been on at Ghost to give us a Dyno but they don't seem to put any effort into anything they do.
Message 6 of 7 (451 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@Syba-Wolf wrote:
@anti-loser1You should do one for performance slider tuning options for Turbo, ECU, RPM and Gear ratios, I've been on at Ghost to give us a Dyno but they don't seem to put any effort into anything they do.

I was hoping they would have added more performance sliders even if it was just basic such as a transmission slider for short gear or long gears.

I have looked in the files and see that they have options for gear ratios and top speed so in theory they could have. I would make a mod for it if i knew how gear ratios worked. another issue would probably be making one for each gear setup (ie. 4 gears, 5 gears, 6 gears etc) and telling the game which one to use. ideally they could attach the right tuning setup to the gear item.

turbo would be cool too, although in real life can actually you tune the turbo aside from changing out the whole turbo? (i am not a car expert so i don't know)

Thing about ECU though is: Would it be too similar to transmission? In a game for performance there is really only two variables speed and accel. which the transmission would already tune. It could tune efficiency but that kinda is why you upgrade the clutch.

Message 7 of 7 (336 Views)