Needing to up your game

by Silz616

Original Post

Needing to up your game

★★★★ Pro

Just wanted to say, I played the MW alpha last night.

My word it feels good. Gun play, sound and movement were solid and connections were first class considering it's an alpha build.

With all that's happening around Apex, I would say Respawn need to get their act together. The feel of MW certainly opened my eyes to Apexs issues in terms of hit detection and connections.

Come on Respawn.... Don't let us down.

Message 1 of 24 (688 Views)

Re: Needing to up your game

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

I would expect we are in for the biggest update yet.. Connections leaf/net, map changes or maybe a new one, weapons, legends, events, layout and perhaps some surprises but with everything that has happened in the past week and the release of some big titles in the near future, I think they are in for a rough ride.

Hope they pull it off!

Message 2 of 24 (675 Views)

★ Pro
@Silz616 MW is a game I've never played mentioning older ones. But I have watched streamers play it yesterday, I think you die just as fast or faster in MW.
Message 3 of 24 (656 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Silz616 Holdup how are you in the alpha?! Didn’t even know they had an alpha!!! YAAARGH I’M JEALOUS!
Message 4 of 24 (633 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@Huntinwabits I came to Apex from a Cod background, although the last I played was BO3. I was a huge MW2, MW3 and Ghosts fan, then fell out of love with the series with futeure/jet pack.lazer weapons.

@Koochi-Q Aplpha is on PS4 free to everybody over this weekend. Npo pre order needed but only 2v2 mode with fixed loadouts.

Message 5 of 24 (558 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Silz616 Yea... right after your post I did some spelunking and saw it. Well screw the 2v2 and screw ps xD. I’ll wait for the beta in september :P

The 2v2 is the only game mode I know I won’t play :P the 20v20 on the other hand... I’d love to get some 80+ kills 😜
Message 6 of 24 (550 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@Silz616 Hack, hack, hack. Every game game has cheater. How we suppose to rank up like this ?
Message 7 of 24 (543 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@Silz616 All my friends are gearing up for MW, I Never liked the arcadey way the game typically is but now that they are moving to more of a realism direction I will jump on board with them. BFV is my main game but I can see myself uninstalling Apex in a heartbeat if someone does the Arena/BR scene better.
Message 8 of 24 (510 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@GRiPSViGiL It’s still arcadey, it just looks better than previous ones. I think most fps gamers are gearing up for MW... I think this game will be a ‘I’m too tired for MW, lemme start up Apex’ game. I know I’ll use this game like that, if at all...
Message 9 of 24 (496 Views)

★★★ Expert

Hmm, I don't think so tho, it's a very different type of shooter.

Message 10 of 24 (445 Views)