Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Need to be able to walk through players

by carniska

Original Post

Highlighted

Need to be able to walk through players

★★★ Guide

This is a problem. It effects gameplay and there are quite a few bottlenecks where you just can't get past people. I've watched it kill teams because people couldn't get out of the way. 

Griefing will happen at some point do to the bottle necking. It will be exploited. Please address this.

Message 1 of 6 (92 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I cant quite follow. What do you mean?

Game character collision thingy? I think the map is pretty wide and you can go around the players with your movement keys...?

Message 2 of 6 (84 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Guide

@carniska wrote:

I cant quite follow. What do you mean?

If a teammate is in front of you, like a Colossus, you have to walk around them.

Message 3 of 6 (79 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Guide

Not sure about the OP, but I've already died a few times from being body blocked while trying to get under cover.  It's even more annoying than some dudebro running in front of me for no good reason and my ability that takes forever to recharge hitting him in the back of the head.

Message 4 of 6 (75 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Guide

@2Weak2Live wrote:

Not sure about the OP, but I've already died a few times from being body blocked while trying to get under cover.  It's even more annoying than some dudebro running in front of me for no good reason and my ability that takes forever to recharge hitting him in the back of the head.

Exactly.

Message 5 of 6 (71 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide

@calrizian wrote:

If a teammate is in front of you, like a Colossus, you have to walk around them.

Yes, the character collision is sometimes annoying, I agree. This includes the projectiles: you want to shoot an enemy to death, but the character collision affects also the bullets and stuff.

Luckily the maps are pretty wide and you can workaround the issue just by maneuvering with few steps. But it's definitely annoying at some points. 

Message 6 of 6 (51 Views)
Twitter Stream