March - last edited March
@OldTreeCreeperI am not saying that only rats leave the banner, but that's what it comes down to at the end. I have seen lots of teammates leave the banner in situations where I would have tried for recovery.
I am not stuck anywhere, I need 450 RP to reach the diamond. I haven't lost many points because of banner recovery, prolly like 100 or so. Now banner recovery in the top 6 or 7 is a different story, people will push you if you Respawn someone.
@Cheese9Man4 hours and 300 RP, that's fine for solo-queue really. You win one game and that's about it.
The best drop spot in KC is prolly Spotted lakes or Rig cuz they got the best loot. I don't care if someone is dropping with me, I drop in like a chad. If we don't get enough loot for a fight, we back out to a nearby POI. Early fight is best to earn KP really.
depends alot on the server you play on..... i noticed all asian servers are full of cheaters "would work great for you if you happen to join one" ....europe servers have less cheaters but the players are bad , or they just land far from you.... u.s servers are a hit or miss when it comes to a tight group,pro or not , landing together etc etc
my best guess would be ,join a premade team, stick together , dont run one or two games and give up .... stick together understand how they play .
the above is actually one of the main reasons why i hate trios and duos ..... i hope they implement solos soon
March - last edited March
Every season I quit rank after reaching Plat IV, but this time I decided to go for diamond since I never had a dive trail before. I'm currently stuck at Plat II. Aside from the usual tip like be in a 3 stacked team and "git gud", what other helpful advise can you guys give? Also, is the dive trail worth it even though it would only last until season 9 end? Lastly, I don't need to reach diamond again in the next split to get the dive trail right? THANKS!
This season I grinded solo to Diamond. Here are my tips:
1. play with a legend that can escape fast if needed, for example Octane, Bloodhound or even Bangalore.
2. use your mic in the beginning to check if your mates can talk to you or not. Communcation is the key.
3. don't be afraid to rat into top 3 in order not to lose any points if necessary. 50% of the time your mates can be either toxic, braindead or even both. If this happens and they die quick, try to get their banners but not at all costs, mute them if needed.
4. don't be afraid to fight immediatly after dropping but a get an armor and at least one good gun first.
5. while dropping, look for people flying alone or seperated from their mates. Land on them together, punch them to death, then you have an easy 3 vs. 2 situation. Kills and Assists in the beginning give you confidence for the match.
6. after having a good round, invite your mates, get friends, play together.
Hope this helps, good luck mate.