Need recovering an account

by Dgenius420

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Need recovering an account

★★★ Newbie

I have tried 3 times, twice in a live chat, once in a call, to try to recover an EA account, that is tied to an email that yahoo tells me is unrecoverable. I can't access it, yahoo can't help me.

Each time I spoke to someone from EA, they gave me the list of questions, date of birth, date something was added to the service, last 4 of card number, address on the account, etc. Thing is, I can't remember when I created the account, or specifically, when the last time I updated the info on it was. I have provided my DOB obviously, reasonable time frame for a game, dragon age inquisition at lunch, basically all the addresses I've ever lived at, and the only card number I currently use. Any other number would be a card I got rid of, and naturally, don't remember the number for, because why would you.

They all three said the same thing. Unable to verify, do you have any new information? It's like an endless circle of uselessness. I know my dob is correct, the game on the service is accurate, I provided literally every address over the phone; aside from the card number being an old one, how is the rest not enough to verify my identity? How am I supposed to provide new information? All info is accurate as can be. Any card info that might otherwise be on the account, would be from an old card that is no longer usable....and would still have my name on it, the name on the account.

Message 1 of 2 (277 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Need recovering an account

Community Manager

Sorry to say @Dgenius420 but if you are unable to verify account ownership then our team will not be able to assist you in gaining access to or making any changes to an account.

The best thing to do is to gather as much additional info as possible and speak with our support again.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (246 Views)

All Replies

Re: Need recovering an account

Community Manager

Sorry to say @Dgenius420 but if you are unable to verify account ownership then our team will not be able to assist you in gaining access to or making any changes to an account.

The best thing to do is to gather as much additional info as possible and speak with our support again.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 2 (247 Views)