Need help with rewards

by ThickGrape

Original Post

Need help with rewards

★★★★★ Apprentice

I made sure my ea account and twitch account are linked. I made sure I achieved all of my rewards for watching the algs. How come I don’t see them in game. 

Message 1 of 9 (304 Views)

Re: Need help with rewards

Champion
@ThickGrape After watching go to your drops and actually collect them. I thought it was automatic but realized it isnt. This explains why I didnt get the previous ones.
Message 2 of 9 (287 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I should’ve posted that I did claim them. I went to drops tab and claimed them. I am on the Xbox series x. 

Message 3 of 9 (265 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

But I still do not have them in game

Message 4 of 9 (264 Views)

[ Edited ]

@hayhor wrote:
@ThickGrape After watching go to your drops and actually collect them. I thought it was automatic but realized it isnt. This explains why I didnt get the previous ones.

Twitch drops are pretty well done but still have some hiccups.  I did not have to "claim" my loading screen last week, nor have I had to do so for any other games in the past.  Thanks for this post, I've now claimed screen 2 and hopefully it will appear in game.

Message 5 of 9 (244 Views)

Champion
@ThickGrape In that case you will need to contact support. Sorry.
Message 6 of 9 (233 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Thanks for the info @hayhor. I will contact them. I already have a ticket that’s over a week old from another issue I am having. Maybe I will get a response by season 10

Message 7 of 9 (212 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@hayhor does watching 30 seconds of the stream counts?
Message 8 of 9 (204 Views)

Champion
@maximas1986 🤣 nope
Message 9 of 9 (199 Views)