Need help and not sure what to do

by Eskimodotandy

Original Post

Need help and not sure what to do

★ Novice
Hey Apex community
As of this morning I signed into my Apex account and quickly realized that my stats were completely wiped out and I was missing inventory items (skins, weapons, banners, etc). I checked Reddit where I saw many of you had similar issues so I decided to wait until the servers went back up to see if the issue was resolved. When I saw the servers were back up I was eager to see if the issue had been fixed so I turned on the XB1 and loaded up Apex. Upon doing so I saw that some issues had been fixed; my tokens, apex coins, a lot of items, and my stats were all present however I was still missing some items and had a few added to my account I previously did not have (Some really cool ones like a legendary banner for my Pathfinder and a legendary skin for Octane!). I talked with EA via chat and on the phone about the issue and they advised waiting to see if the items populated over time. Although this could and hopefully is the fix I have my doubts, I tried these trouble shooting techniques (after each technique applied I logged back into Apex) to resolve this in the hopes that the server would populate my missing items: reset my XB1, hard reset my XB1, reset alternative mac, reset internet, and turned off my xb1 for significant time and reloaded in. Unfortunately none of these worked so I called EA to discuss the issue at hand. They looked into my account and verified the things that I had and even were able to see the items on my account I did not previously have yet were unable to find my missing items. I asked for a more in depth look into my account but at this point I am pretty bummed out. I'm missing some of my favorite items (some of which are really rare) and don't know what to do. The explanation of giving the server 24 hours to self update seems to be hoping for the best IMO, after each trouble shooting technique I tried I checked my Apex account where my ISP requested access to EA servers that was then granted each time and nothing changed. I do not want to make a big deal over it but it does bother me that I spent money to get Apex Coins that I in turn used to Buy Apex packs where I got a few really cool items that are now unaccounted for. Its cool that I randomly have some new items some of which are Legen wait for it.....dary but I really could care less about them I just want my original items back. The conversation ended with EA telling me they would look into but their may be nothing they can do on their end if worse comes to worse. Its my hope by writing this that I can find suggestions on how to resolve this or find other people who are going through similar issues.
-Thanks for your time and sorry if this was bit excessive

Message 1 of 2 (103 Views)

Re: Need help and not sure what to do

Hey @Eskimodotandy 

If you opened Apex Packs / bought in-game items when the level 1 glitch was online, those action will have been undone.

All accounts there progress have been set to right before the update.

Currently i don't have enough information to help you with your case.

I recommend like the advisors told waiting and maybe the issue will solve it self as this just could be a syncing error.

I'll make sure to visit this post every once in a while to see if there is a update or you replied.

If you have more details, please let me know.

If you have urgent questions or other items have appeared please contact a EA Advisor.

Click me to contact a EA Advisor

Zeelmaekers

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png
Message 2 of 2 (80 Views)