Need help about my EA account being disabled temporarily for unknown reasons!

by Terranical

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Need help about my EA account being disabled temporarily for unknown reasons!

★★★ Newbie

Why is my account temporarily disabled for 6 days for violating an EA Agreement when I have not touched the game in days due to my job. This first started when I downloaded Battlefield V again, and then a popup occurred that says that my account is temporarily disabled. What made me get a temporary ban from EA?

I haven't touched Apex in many days, and for Battlefield V for over a year. Is it because I accidently clicked on no on EA agreement or is that I did something wrong without realising it and thus I got temporarily banned. What is going on, please help. I also did not receive an email regarding about this incident.

Also did I put this in the wrong sub-forum? Sorry about dat. I did not know where to post it.

Message 1 of 7 (496 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Need help about my EA account being disabled temporarily for unknown reasons

@Terranical Welcome to AHQ! Unfortunately we can't do much to help you with the ban. No one here has access to the information regarding your ban.

You would need to contact the EA TOS department. They are the only ones who have access to the information regarding the ban. You should have received an email regarding the ban and information about it.

You can contact the EA TOS department at the link I provided below.

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 7 (481 Views)

All Replies

Random ban

★★★ Newbie

I recently got Apex for PC, and I went to load in, started doing the training, and I got a ban message? I have no idea why, I had literally just launched the game and went to do the training and got banned.

Message 2 of 7 (505 Views)

Re: Random ban

★★★ Newbie
@PiggehGamezing Yea me too, I only hop on this game with my friends, and I'm on ps4, I wish they could give me some insight to into why if there is a legit reaon, or if I'm actually at fault. Like the ea.help thing said it could take 2 weeks like bro.
Message 3 of 7 (489 Views)

Re: Need help about my EA account being disabled temporarily for unknown reasons

@Terranical Welcome to AHQ! Unfortunately we can't do much to help you with the ban. No one here has access to the information regarding your ban.

You would need to contact the EA TOS department. They are the only ones who have access to the information regarding the ban. You should have received an email regarding the ban and information about it.

You can contact the EA TOS department at the link I provided below.

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

Message 4 of 7 (482 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yep, Im appealing a ban aswell. Email said i was using cheating software yet? I have 44 Lifetime kills... lol i played the game 35 hours total so i mean that says alot..

Message 5 of 7 (463 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@DarthValtrex Apparently my temporary ban was because of hate speech, and that quote "* bangalore" was the reason I got banned for 7 days. Seriously banning someone for 7 days just for a simple paragraph like that is just sad. And yeah, next time I won't be that rude for having a uncooperative bangalore teammate that I don't remember for AGES.
Message 6 of 7 (439 Views)

@CANC3LWARR87 You might need to contact Sony.. It depends who was handing out the ban. I know with Microsoft they have their own TOS department.. I'm sure it's similar with Sony.

Check your spam folders for emails from Sony or EA.

I wish I could help you more, but I'm just a volunteer on the forum and don't have access to any of the information. All I can do is speculate and make assumptions, I don't think that would be good for anyone.

Message 7 of 7 (425 Views)