Need help Restoring FUT

by Grimace32

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Need help Restoring FUT

★★★ Newbie

After speaking with what you call "helpful" technicians I was bounced back and fourth between waiting and having to place more claims due to the phone call getting dropped after 25 mins. I am trying to recover my FUT after YOUR rep gave me the idea to unlink my ea and xbox live account. I have quite a bit of time and some money into my team and would hate to lose all of my progress and work over this issue. Please if you can respond to me on this post, I am having a difficult time reaching anyone at your support center for the past 4 hours. Please just help me restore my account. 

Message 1 of 2 (105 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Need help Restoring FUT

Community Manager

Sorry to say @Grimace32 but if you unlinked your account then you will lose all progress associated with that account.

If you have spoken with our live support team and they have advised you that it is not possible to restore your account then there is nothing we can do on AHQ in relation to this.

For issues such as this you will need to speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To  speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to begin a chat or request a call back.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (82 Views)

All Replies

Re: Need help Restoring FUT

Community Manager

Sorry to say @Grimace32 but if you unlinked your account then you will lose all progress associated with that account.

If you have spoken with our live support team and they have advised you that it is not possible to restore your account then there is nothing we can do on AHQ in relation to this.

For issues such as this you will need to speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To  speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to begin a chat or request a call back.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 2 (83 Views)