Re: Need hacks to compete

by F340BD

Original Post

Need hacks to compete

★★★★ Novice

The only time to play this game is when new patch comes out, it seems to stop the hackers for about 2 to 3 days tops.

They are more worried about season pass 2 than doing something about the hackers.

Message 1 of 9 (446 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

If you can report the cheats you encounter using the in game report feature or via the EAC link it would be much appreciated.

All reports are taken seriously and they are eager to get their hands on those cheater reports! Standard smile

Also, the team which works on the anti-cheat it completely separate to the team which develops Apex.

Message 2 of 9 (420 Views)

★ Pro
once they are caught, they just re design them to work until they get caught again unfortunately.
Message 3 of 9 (416 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Common seems to be players using the name apex premium which gives them a bogus name like lifeline5624 and are using wallhack and no recoil

Message 4 of 9 (407 Views)

★★ Novice

Making their ban worthless and then right back to cheating ea and apex needs to IP block them

Message 5 of 9 (403 Views)

★ Pro
@deathklok75 you can always change your ip address. Hardware ban what I heard they started doing
Message 6 of 9 (400 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I was in a game with a hacker on my team and in chat he was bragging about knowing where everyone was at and he did, he was not worried about being banned cause there is a hardware spoofer for his hack to ban is useless.
Message 7 of 9 (397 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Wonder if the hold out for the patch is to catch a massive amount of cheaters etc and just mess up their network of sharing and such.

Message 8 of 9 (352 Views)

★ Apprentice

Mac: address change = went from wireless to wired connection. . .all computers with wireless ability has 2 Mac: addresses.

1 for wired connection

2 wireless connection

Look it up.

Message 9 of 9 (342 Views)