Re: Need for speed no limits, no connecting to server.

by trumanbg3

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Need for speed no limits, no connecting to server.

★★★★ Novice
So early this morning I started up my game to get a head start on the Fastlane event(toyota trueno ae86), but after the ea/firemonkeys splash screen. The next was connection failed. Cannot connect to need for speed no limits server. Check connection and try again. I have tried several wifi connections all with adequate speed to play and even my data on my phone, which has worked before. None of the troubleshooting tips help. I'm now at a cross roads decision, of whether to uninstall then reinstall the game. But I dont know if I will lose all my data(level 100, all cars unlocked, viper is maxed and tunable over 1000 gold), it would be a painful lots. Please advise. Thanks
Message 1 of 12 (47,978 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★ Novice
Fixed- I ended up going into my app manager, and I cleared the cache and data for NFSNL. Then I restarted the game. Went past the splash screen, after downloading additional data, it took a while to load, but eventually got in and playing again. Profile intact, no data loss, and I caught up in the Fastlane event, back on track.

View in thread

Message 2 of 12 (63,662 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Novice
Fixed- I ended up going into my app manager, and I cleared the cache and data for NFSNL. Then I restarted the game. Went past the splash screen, after downloading additional data, it took a while to load, but eventually got in and playing again. Profile intact, no data loss, and I caught up in the Fastlane event, back on track.
Message 2 of 12 (63,663 Views)

Community Manager

@JuGG3RN0t

Great, thanks for posting.

barry.png
Message 3 of 12 (47,877 Views)

★★★ Newbie
So early this morning I started up my game to get a head start on the Fastlane event(toyota trueno ae86), but after the ea/firemonkeys splash screen. The next was connection failed. Cannot connect to need for speed no limits server. Check connection and try again. I have tried several wifi connections all with adequate speed to play and even my data on my phone, which has worked before. None of the troubleshooting tips help. I'm now at a cross roads decision, of whether to uninstall then reinstall the game. But I dont know if I will lose all my data(level 100, all cars unlocked, viper is maxed and tunable over 1000 gold), it would be a painful lots. Please advise. Thanks
Message 4 of 12 (46,599 Views)

★★★ Guide
Hi, try to follow these steps;
1- Clear #NFSNL cache from app settings
2- Uninstall #NFSNL
3- Restart the Smartphone
4- Download and install #NFSNL from the Google Store
5- (Check to have the latest version of Android on the smartphone )
6- Only start #NFSNL without other apps in the background (optionally remove apps that you do not use)
7- Try Wi-Fi or SIM data connection
8- Go to the garage and wait for all cars to be visible.

You will not lose any game data, as it is saved every time on cloud, it will suffice you to start #NFSNL login with your account.
Message 5 of 12 (46,591 Views)

★★★ Newbie
It's 3:50pm on 10/29/17. I'm a DAILY player. I've been playing for a couple of months now. Early this morning around 3a.m. I got my energy refilled notification so like normal I opened the game and got this same problem. I am now going to try the steps in this thread.
Message 6 of 12 (44,798 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I am having above issue too except I am using iPhone ( iOS ) which is abit tricky since no solution was dedicated for my case and have to do my own try and error to rectify it, however at last able to connect back into game and lose little game progress due to last save point in the server.

Here is my little tips gone through to help IPhone iOS user

1) I Delete the apps ( Long press the Need for speed game icon and press the “x” symbol when it appear ) .

2 ) Go to Apps store reinstall back the game

3 ) After install , try to login back to game , but still have the error of no connection.

4 ) Go Apps store again and download a apps called “ Magic Cleaner “ and use it to clean junk in my iPhone

5 ) Try again login into game but still same error

6 ) Try again after some time ( one hours ) still same error

7 ) After thinking for some time , I try to take greater risk,

Before perform this, if you have other iOS device like my case, I have an iPad, after this process , you will need the secondary device for authentication your Apple I.d after sign out and sign in back !! Verification code will be sent to your secondary device !! Think before you proceed further below

I click into setting in my iPhone , and on the top of my current Apple I.d , I click into it and scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click “ sign out “.

8) key in my apple I.d password and when prompt keep a copy of my iPhone contact and safari , I keep them both ( turn them to green ) in the checkbox and click sign out at top right Conner.

9) It take some time to sign out.

20) After sign out now go back and click login into “ need for speed “ game

21) This time it allow me to login into the game after some time

22 ) I will close the game and I went back into setting and click “ sign in into your iPhone “

23 ) it say the verification code had been sent to my iPad ( my case )

24 ) Go to my iPad to allow the connection and take the verification id to key in back into my iPhone screen.

25 ) it prompt your “ safari data and contact will be uploaded and merge with iCloud “ , select Merge

26 ) That it’s. !!! You are done. Good luck, hope this help you guy !!

Message 7 of 12 (41,944 Views)

★★★ Newbie
My nfs no limit’s said “can’t connect to server” while in the good signal. I was try to connect to another wifi or network but it doesn’t work. And I was uninstall then I reinstall this game but it still doesn’t work. Someone give me a solve please. I play on ios. Thanks beforeWink
Message 8 of 12 (41,196 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hai Arvin,

Are you from Indonesia? I was experienced the same problem. I even contacted Firemonkeys and they were really nice and tried so hard to help me. But nothing was work, until around two weeks they contacted me again to informed me that they had a new update. So I cleaned the cache, reinstall the game and everything was fine then. I am using IOS, same with you, by the way.

Message 9 of 12 (40,303 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Ya it sucks but I’m on iOS but thnx for helping the other people on android
Message 10 of 12 (33,275 Views)