Re: Need for speed heat lost progress

by JMahoney99

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Need for speed heat lost progress

★★ Novice

For about 3 weeks now I lost all my progress and havent been able to play the game. I have contacted ea support about 9 times and all they say is that they cant do anything. I lost about 4 mill worth of cars and upgrades and lost all my money. I tried to replay the game on another account but this didnt work as I had synchronisation issues after 1 race. I have wasted my money due to this game breaking bug what hasn't been fix or been attempted to be fix 

Message 1 of 10 (5,345 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★ Novice
@lookout55 EA is just a broken mess of a company

View in thread

Message 2 of 10 (5,158 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice
@lookout55 EA is just a broken mess of a company
Message 2 of 10 (5,159 Views)

★★ Novice

The exact same thing happened to me had 10million worth of car and upgrades and lost it I have no money no cars apart from the starter car u pick no money but my level stayed the same and the done nothing to fix it

Message 3 of 10 (4,938 Views)

★ Novice

Just after the most recent update which was a few days ago, all my progress was lost. I contacted EA and I'm patiently waiting for a positive response. I guess if you waited 3 weeks and nothing happened, I might as well just start from scratch. Damn this really * sucks. Makes me want to quit playing.

Message 4 of 10 (4,928 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@lookout55 Sick of this crap. EA suck man
Message 5 of 10 (4,822 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Was you even about to get your lost progress back? If so how

Message 6 of 10 (4,616 Views)

★ Novice
@lilwaffles4970 did this ever get fixed for u
Message 7 of 10 (3,852 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@lookout55 did it get fixed
Message 8 of 10 (3,435 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I hadn't played since April, went to load up the game and i have no data. It even says i have 0 time played...very odd and frustrating. 

Message 9 of 10 (3,356 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had played the game last year (2021) while covid kept me in cofinement and did actually finish the game with a full garage and lots of costumized liveries for my cars and today i was missing out on the game and installed it and for my surprise all my account data is nowere to be found, come to EA support to find a hole mess of players who had the same problem and not only once or twice and what was done to cover the damage done? NOTHING

Gess EA is getting so mutch closer to never see a single euro from me again EVER

Message 10 of 10 (1,213 Views)