Re: Need for Speed Network

by dreadedcritter

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Need for Speed Network

★ Novice

Hey Guys, so i still play need for speed rivals and i have noticed multiple times that certain vehicles are only to be obtained via overwatch, Now this is an issue as overwatch is no longer available, i have legit tried everything. so i contacted EA and they said to come on here and the developers will help work around it. so please help.

Message 1 of 7 (704 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]

@Aturbo123 @dreadedcritter Sadly, the boards can't help you with the issue. The cars are unobtainable for now, as the Network service was discontinued.

I can understand your frustration and i can only hope that the game will have a patch that gives access to the NFS Nertwork/Overwatch rewards to everyone that missed them because of various reasons. 

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

View in thread

Message 4 of 7 (646 Views)

All Replies

★ Novice
Also I am on PS4
Message 2 of 7 (695 Views)

★★ Novice

Yeah I have the same problem too.

i did what you did and told me the same thing. 

There are some cars that are just impossible to get now the cars for over watch and also a Dodge Viper which got added to all platforms except PS4 which is my only console. I’m not even sure they listen to us and these forums are a way of getting us out of the way so we don’t bother anyone anymore. I hope the creators do something about this but I don’t have my hopes high.

Message 3 of 7 (665 Views)

[ Edited ]

@Aturbo123 @dreadedcritter Sadly, the boards can't help you with the issue. The cars are unobtainable for now, as the Network service was discontinued.

I can understand your frustration and i can only hope that the game will have a patch that gives access to the NFS Nertwork/Overwatch rewards to everyone that missed them because of various reasons. 

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

Message 4 of 7 (647 Views)

★★ Novice

@ivrognard Yeah I understand thx for the help it’s just annoying that a great game in my opinion is being treated without care. I guess we will have to move on from this game a real shame though.

Message 5 of 7 (631 Views)

@Aturbo123 the current NFS (Payback) is quite okay (available on PC, PS4 and XBox One).

If you have a PC or XBox One you can go for Forza Horizon 3 or 4. For PS4 you have Project Cars, Asseto Corsa, Gran Turismo Sport, The Crew 2, Dirt 4, Burnout Paradise Remastered (those being the better titles currently available for PS4). 

For PC, NFS Payback and Burnout Paradise from EA, Forza Horizon 3 and 4 from MS (via MS Store), Project Cars 1/2, Asseto Corsa, Dirt 4, The Crew 2

Some are street racers, some are circuit racers, but those are the best offers on the respective platforms, currently. So you may want to check them out. 

Message 6 of 7 (604 Views)

★ Novice
@ivrognard those games are all trash except forza.
Message 7 of 7 (403 Views)