by GK3512

Original Post

Need for Speed Heat World Map

[ Edited ]

Need for Speed Heat World Map:

SOURCE: https://twitter.com/BenWalke/status/1182657104458350593

_______________________ EA AHQ_______________________

- Is my answer helpful.? -> Please grant + XP
- If my post solved your problem or answered your question. -> Please Accept as Solution.
- BF1 & BFV DICE FRIEND - WindowsManTv_CZE || Twitter: WindowsManTv

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 1 of 6 (3,224 Views)

Re: Need for Speed Heat World Map

★★★★ Pro
@WindowsManTv_CZE Why new UTH article about map calls UG1-MW05 game classics? That's 9 years after the Genesis of NFS. If EA has any idea of full series history. At least call it Golden Era or Second Era rarher than Classic. Real classic NFS are about supercar chased by cop on a scenic route. Not street racing with a tuned ricer and chased by cop in downtown.
Message 2 of 6 (3,170 Views)

★★ Expert

@GK3512  

As an old-time gamer myself I fully agree with you.

Old NFs was about the cop chase in the scenic roads and there was none of this flash and dash for cash like we have today.

Many times I wonder why NFS sold out for more cash profits to dumb down the game.

EA took away from the basic pleasures of just racing our cars for fun.

Have a great day. 

Message 3 of 6 (3,000 Views)

★★★ Pro
@BLVD69 Yeah man its kinda ironic, i mean look at High Stakes from 1999. IN that game trailer they actually make fun of the ricing culture, since that ricer car stops at the grid while all the supercars overtake it. So yeah its hard too understand why they, suddenly went from hate it too love it.
Message 4 of 6 (2,966 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Expert

@BVBgamer88 

Exactly, and the old days were just straight up more relaxed and fun playing the game.

I always say it's the simple things in life that are more pleasurable for activities. 

Have a great weekoend. 👍😁

Message 5 of 6 (2,956 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@BVBgamer88 The only idiotic ricer reason I can think of is the sales success back in Golden Era.Also that led to the obsession to story(which I hate most) and ricer.But HP2010 also sold very well and that didnt let EA turn back to the root.(As HP2010 was a strong request from Criterion itself,I can understand EA wanted to keep firm control over NFS after Criterion was cut or steered away or anyway)The biggest problem of NFS is EA itself.And just like HP2010,continous failure and no other way is the only situation we can hope to get another HP or Cannonball NFS
Message 6 of 6 (2,944 Views)