Need for Speed Heat - Update 1.5 - Update Notes

by EA_David

Original Post

Re: Need for Speed Heat - Update 1.5 - Update Notes

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@dwhite9317the game hasn't even been out for 2 months. Stop whining and go play some trashy games like fortnite or gta5 if Heat bothers you that much.

Message 71 of 305 (1,220 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@EA_David Please add parts from ana's 350z for normal 350z. I like the bodykit of ana's 350z a lot
Message 72 of 305 (1,212 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Appreciate for the cover Polester, surprise it is not in paid DLC.

also for all works to keep updating the game on fixes, enhancement

would like to add some wish list too, seems not mentioned

- UI, for selecting car, wheels, part. can make it a 2D list and put in group, rather going first to right till last item. or at least make it loop, can jump from first to last.

- car tuning, tune the gearbox in sensible way, the extra gear only goes to low speed which is pointless. e.g. 6 speed is definite better than default 7 speed on 458 ..

- car tuning, bring back NFS 2015 handle tuning menu to live tuning, it was excellent.

- game play, add jump to dealership option on menu, or please let me know I missed some shortcut

- TA event, great feature and track design, addicted, more fun to challenge between Crew or even whole server

- Drift event, revamp the point algorithm, can score triple normal target on a slightly tuned Barracuda .... again in NFS 2015 drift score make more sense

- part options, will a wheels package DLC, whilst a paid one available?

Thanks for bringing NFS back again .. and drop the buff card system in Payback ..

Message 73 of 305 (1,203 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@EA_David Match making and Umm PRIVATE LOBBIES SO ALL 16 OF MY FRIENDS AND I MAY PLAY TOGETHER. So we can make videos and set up dig races and coordinate events without having to break up into so many groups. 16 people in a chat party, is it too much to ask to be able to play with the entire party? I’m just saying, there are gaming communities other than your own and would use these features. Check out some of the other NEED FOR SPEED HEAT forums. It’s bigger than EA, and we are your supporters. Have a good day ladies and gentlemen 💯
Message 74 of 305 (1,181 Views)

★ Guide

What do you expect from a car game published by EA? Standard smile

Oh and NFS Payback doesn't have WHEEL SUPPORT... it haves JUST ONE WHEEL SUPPORT! Standard smile)  

Message 75 of 305 (1,166 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Could we please get a option to use either manual or manual and clutch. This is a feature that forza has had and I really love using the clutch 

Message 76 of 305 (1,161 Views)

★★★★ Novice

No racing wheel support? Are you listening to us?

Message 77 of 305 (1,135 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

The patch notes looks great!, its good to hear that the devs are listening to the fans/community Standard smile
are their any plans for dlc yet like new cars, shorter wings etc? we love to see the Mitsubishi eclipse gsx 2nd gen return!

Message 78 of 305 (1,112 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

WOW that's a huge improvement list! Thanks for listening us Standard smile Looking forward to try it!!

Message 79 of 305 (1,112 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_David where is controler options editing? i dont wanna enter garage everytime i up my gear..... omg, wheres my refund?
Message 80 of 305 (1,095 Views)