Re: Need for Speed Heat - Update 1.5 - Update Notes

by RobbieTheRabb1t

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Sure, stuff after carbon was kinda not 'innovative' but at least they all had more story than this, right? You acutally had to build things up to complete the story.

I did grow up in the UG2/MW/Carbon era, so that had the most impact for me.

I didn't say anothing after the run being a fail, just that the run was the last thing BB ever made as a failing devision. 

As in anything after Undercover (the run)...

I meant anything after the last yearly BB release, not anything after the last BB NFS/game ever...

Message 241 of 305 (733 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had to re save the cars like go back into the shop and change one small thing and save it then try to upload it

Message 242 of 305 (657 Views)

★★ Expert

@speedracer523  @GK3512  @4Northstar 

You all made some exciting posted comments and  I will just add my honest opinion I some days wonder if Ghost Devs maybe want this game to fail on purpose? 

I like to hear back from any of you on that thought I was having. 

Have a great day. 

Message 243 of 305 (641 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@BLVD69 No. If Ghost did this on purpose continuously. They shouldn't even be allowed to do NFS since 2013. The problem are because EA is too obsessed with a 15 years old trend and Ghost is too mixed to be good at either part of NFS(Previous 3 games for 3 styles-Cannonball/FF/Action)
Message 244 of 305 (609 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

GIVE US A REAL ANSWER TO THESE VERY VERY VERY SIMPLE QUESTIONS... 

WHY NO WHEEL SUPPORT?

WHY ONLY ONE CONTROLLER LAYOUT?

WHY NO COCKPIT VIEW?

WHY DRIFTING IS DUMB DOWN? 

IN 2019/20

THESE GAMES HAD CONTROLLER OPTIONS/LAYOUTS AND COCKPIT VIEW F ROM 1999-up

The Need for Speed SE
Need for Speed Hot Pursuit
Need for Speed High Stakes
Need for Speed Porsche
Test Drive Unlimited
Race Driver Grid
Need for Speed Shift
Test Drive Unlimited 2
Need for Speed Shift 2
Grid Autosport
Driveclub
Assetto Corsa
Project Cars
The Crew Wild Run
Forza Horizon 3
World of Speed
F1 2017
Project Cars 2
Forza Motorsport 7

WHY OTHER GAMES THAT CAME OUT IN 2004 AND UP HAVE THESE OPTIONS BUT YOUR AAA GAME THAT JUST CAME OUT IN 2019 DOESN'T? WHATS YOUR EXCUSE? im typin in caps so you can read better... 

Message 245 of 305 (584 Views)

★★★ Novice

Please can you get wheel support a lot of people are asking for it and it was payback so why isnt it in heat that doesn't make sense 

Message 246 of 305 (771 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@RobbieTheRabb1t Cockpit view isn't possible for illegal NFS(hence why Shift series had them,and Porsche Unleashed had them for Porsche exclusivity)The CREW 2 isn't illegal racing anymore,same as FH series.But I admit Driver San Francisco had police chase and cockpit view.However Reflections already left racing game business,so that wont happen again.
Message 247 of 305 (759 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@GK3512 wrote:
@RobbieTheRabb1tCockpit view isn't possible for illegal NFS(hence why Shift series had them,and Porsche Unleashed had them for Porsche exclusivity)The CREW 2 isn't illegal racing anymore,same as FH series.But I admit Driver San Francisco had police chase and cockpit view.However Reflections already left racing game business,so that wont happen again.

m? TDU2?

Message 248 of 305 (734 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The game is fantastic, I love it. But what I see is that there are only 2 Audi cars, and more cars could be find, like tt, a3 ...

Message 249 of 305 (720 Views)

★ Novice

Playing in EA 10hr trail and won’t buy full game until wheel support is in. If it doesn’t come then I simply won’t buy. Fanatec, Logitech and thrustmaster wheel support should be standard it’s 2019 for god sake. Wait what there is VR out now too! Back to Forza yet another fail by EA! 

Message 250 of 305 (686 Views)