Re: Need for Speed Heat - Update 1.5 - Update Notes

by UB3RBOSS

Original Post

★★★★★ Apprentice

@EA_David Thanks for making the game UNPLAYABLE for me. You guys rock!! Can't wait till next months update when you will further take a dump on what could have been an excellent title. 

Message 201 of 305 (597 Views)

★★ Guide

Who said there's even an update next month???? that's what I want to know. These devs wouldn't open their mouth of they were paid to do it...... oh wait.... they are getting paid, and they still don't say sht

Message 202 of 305 (591 Views)

★★ Novice

Can we get the Jeep Cherokee Trackhawk please!

Message 203 of 305 (588 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@EA_David Making it just like most wanted 05 would really bring back the vibe of most wanted 05, many things that are implemented in heat are great but many of the factors which you speak about would really make a difference in nfs heat. If the developers would consider this it would be great.

Message 204 of 305 (561 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@LA_DaFlattz_8914 Heat cant be like MW05(Neither style nor gameplay).Heat has day/night setting that wasnt in MW05,a health bar setting that wasnt in MW05/UG/Carbon,a hero car that has nothing to do with story(unlike the famous M3 GTR E46 from MW05)The Speedhunters Showdown is more like ProStreet than any other BB NFS.MW05 had its time,go back playing MW05 is better than ask EA to make another game into a fake MW05.
Message 205 of 305 (525 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Although this is true but implementing certain police tactics that were in the old ones can be good,although killswitch is good which is mainly which they added at night, the day time I truly think the heat should not reset once you lose the cops in daytime, only until you lose the them and make it to the safe house. The police tactics in daytime are limited but... The cops are easy until you reach higher heat levels.you are right that the devs cant bring everything into heat like the other ones,but the game is great overall.What you think about the police tactics in heat,and the heat level resetting  in daytime? Which are really  my minor things too add but would be a great addition to the game

Message 206 of 305 (509 Views)

★★ Guide

@EA_David 

@EA_Barry 

Another patch, another bust. Still can't get out of the garage. This sucks. I preordered this mess and still can't play it. It's been 6 weeks now and no response from EA. Pathetic. I will NEVER preorder a game from EA again. Should have waited a couple of months like with NFS Payback and pick it up on sale with the majority of the bugs fixed and steering wheel support added. When is that going to happen? Can we get SOME FEEDBACK????

Message 207 of 305 (745 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Game is still bugged went online and it took all of my 90+ cars and money. I paid $70 for the deluxe version. I thought update was supposed to fix these problems. I don't care about the money I just want my cars back. Funny thing is when you look at the map the game is still showing completed. Can someone at least explain what's going on. Because its beg8to look like EA sold us a broken game.

Message 208 of 305 (827 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@Big_Chile303 I think they should fix the game first. Adding cars is not a priority right now...
Message 209 of 305 (803 Views)

★★ Expert

@EA_David 

well, my good friend, this was one huge update to read through but it was a pleasant surprise since I have been away.

Hopefully, sometime during the Christmas Vacation, I will have time to check this all out within the game.

I'll give further feedback once I play again.

Hey just wanted to wish you a very Merry Christmas and Happy 2020 New Year Early.

It's been a joy to be on here in the Forums with you and helping others out.

Take care and looking forward to more sharing within our game community. 

Peace and Joy my friend. 

Message 210 of 305 (790 Views)