Re: Need for Speed Heat - Update 1.5 - Update Notes

by Icarium81

Original Post

★★ Guide
God forbid they admitted they had rushed the game out. I haven't played a single game in the last 5 years that hasn't felt the same though.
Titanfall2
Need for speed 2015
Need for speed heat
Nfs payback
Nfs rivals
Gears 4, 5 and ick judgment
A half dozen others. All from supposedly AAA companies that should only be fixing minor things after release
Like their all beta versions that were rushed to market and then the devs SOMETIMES try to spend the next year or 2 fixing the obvious * ups
Message 151 of 305 (770 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

So you're just going to  ignore addressing the basic requests ?

You do know you're allowed to DISCUSS things. No one takes anything a community mod says as gospel until they say it's been addressed, put forward AND the dev team is working to implement it AND it's in the next patch...

So. No ability to adjust game brightness?

No ability to resolve button mapping?

Also, no rep during the day time when you can still get in to cop chases?? 

Why is there no HP/TORQUE graph for your car.... swapping motors to larger displacements usually gives better low end torque, which is still more than just 0-60.  It's like you guys wanted to copy some forza stuff, but did it so poorly as to be almost meaningless. 

Why no extra rep every time you evade a police chase? Rep is completely pointless in less than 3 days of gameplay, but still, evading the police should count for something, day or night.

Why aren't all of the activities available to be done at all times: IE, during a race and you go through a speed trap, or nail a jump.... surely your game coding can do two things at once? It used to do it way back in most wanted.... but then again, there have been so many leaps backwards one never knows right...

Or any of the other things you've seemingly turned a blind eye to and won't even discuss?

Message 152 of 305 (769 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@Icarium81 

Yea really.  It just makes me want to stay from all new games in general, that's how bad the last 5 years have been for supposed AAA games. 

I seriously go into new games nowadays wondering, what's the catch 'this time'?, instead of looking forward to a potentially fun game to play.

Message 153 of 305 (759 Views)

★★ Novice

When are you gonna add customization to the controls. This game is absolutely unplayable with the current control scheme if you drive manual. 

Message 154 of 305 (740 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey david im kinda getting bored nothing new in the game but to drive around you guys should consider doing drag races 1/4 mile for pinks and cash were the player would have to manually shift the car and launch it would bring a lot of fun to this game if you could race on multiplayer for your opponents car , you guys make this happen you guy can make a lot of money and i would play this game everyday !!!! A lot of people can agree this is a great idea

Message 155 of 305 (736 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Please for the love of God fix the traffic! This is the worst game to do a race at night that I’ve ever played in 12 years of gaming. It’s not realistic for cars to be sitting dead stopped in the middle of the street 😡

Message 156 of 305 (728 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@BillBraskyy Toyota just became JDM exclusive,not for street racing prohibition-hence why Initial D/Wangan games still have road legal Toyotas
Message 157 of 305 (712 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

When's the last time you seen a wangan or initial D game? Titles please....

@EA_David why for the second time I've played online, are your sh!t servers kicking me off, saying that the server is closing.... how the fk are we supposed to do online achievements if we can't play online....

Message 158 of 305 (699 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@Icarium81 Initial D Stage Zero in 2017/Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune 6 in 2018,both after Toyota JDM exclusivity
Message 159 of 305 (791 Views)

★★★ Guide

And they managed to REMOVE some customisation options in game purchases!

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/F40-and-LaFerrari-Missing-Customisation-Options-after-Update-1...

and didn't even fix the still buggy defender front lights

Message 160 of 305 (865 Views)