Re: Need for Speed Heat - Update 1.5 - Update Notes

by DameDollas

Original Post

★★ Apprentice

THE SAVED DATA “GAME PROGRESSION” FILE IS CORRUPTED.. I GUESS WHEN THE GAME CRASHED WHILE PURCHASING A CAR OR EVEN ADDING SOMETHING TO YOUR CAR OR WHATEVER OTHER REASON IT CORRUPTED THE FILE THATS WHY WE HAVING THAT INVENTORY PROBLEM WHEN WE LOAD & CANT LOAD INTO THE SOLO OR ONLINE SESSIONS.

IF YOU DELETE IT OFF YOUR SYSTEM STORAGE THEN YOU CAN PLAY THE GAME & ITS WORK PERFECTLY BUT YOU WILL HAVE TO START ALL OVER. I DELETED IT OFF MY SYSTEM STORAGE & KEPT MY WRAP DATA FILE & USER PROFILE FILE & I WAS ABLE TO PLAY ONLINE & SOLO BUT STARTED EVERYTHING OVER. UNLESS YOU CAN GET YOUR GAME PROGRESSION FILE BEFORE THE CRASH THATS THE ONLY WAY YOU GONNA HAVE YOUR PROGRESS BACK IF YOU ASKED ME.. THE UPDATE WILL NOT FIX THE PROBLEM WE HAVING

Message 141 of 305 (757 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

PvP

Message 142 of 305 (741 Views)

★ Apprentice
@EA_David this update is awesome but in next update add offline multiplayer like spilts screen and add more cars also
Message 143 of 305 (738 Views)

Dot.: Need for Speed Heat - Update 1.5 - Update Notes

★★ Apprentice

Wait. No button mapping yet? Was the overlap of downshift and bribe fixed?

Message 144 of 305 (724 Views)

★★★★ Novice

yeah me too i cant even play single or multiplayer now 

game loads then goes back to frontend 

Ghost please fix 

Message 145 of 305 (705 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@EA_David Please fiz the problem with music repeating over and over, music should should not repeat if the other music havent played yet.

Change The enter garage and bribe cop button, I can't drive with manual without entering a garage or bribing a cop for accident
Message 146 of 305 (699 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@jacoja06 Happens all the time with me, cant drive manual gear
Message 147 of 305 (697 Views)

★★★★ Novice

It's gonna take some time. NFS 2015 had the  same. They have to patch the game up a few times before that's ready like a lot of other online games

Message 148 of 305 (678 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Lol you got a better chance of seeing Santa drink egg nog with the Easter bunny than you so seeing any Toyota model in this game. "We don't condone illegal street racing or endangering the safety of yourself or others so we will not allow our vehicles in your games." -Toyota

Message 149 of 305 (781 Views)

★★★★ Guide

- The traffic is still annoying.

- The cops are still rubberbanding.

- The Viper's handling and gear ratios are still horrendous.

Message 150 of 305 (774 Views)