Re: Need for Speed Heat - Update 1.5 - Update Notes

by DameDollas

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@EA_David Just noticed our crew emblems updated to have a hat and sunglasses on it?
Whats the deal there, it’s the terminator looking one so I’m assuming changes might’ve been made for copyright reasons?

5084945A-D670-4463-807C-B4D5B634BE6C.jpeg

Message 121 of 305 (819 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@xSharuxHDSame... Black screen whenever i try to access online or solo... And I've lost all cars and money during saturday outage.. (3 mil and like 40 cars- 100 hours of progress all gone) That should not happen in tripple A game.. Can't play the game since saturday..  Update did nothing for fixing it. I'm curious how they are going to fix this and how are they going to compensate players experiencing this same issue.. If they are going to at least hah but i dont believe it... Pretty sad.  

Message 122 of 305 (803 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@DisparateFive63 New update is out and I can’t get online at the moment. I was online for a brief moment went to launch a race and I got a message connection lost. I haven’t been compensated for my lost cars and money yet either. I’m level 50, so the RP points don’t even matter anymore. Not sure about how many of my problems this update is going to address/fix. Cheers

Message 123 of 305 (788 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I still can’t play online or solo.. my update is 1.4 not 1.5 & I’m on PS4.. can somebody tell me what’s going on 

Message 124 of 305 (779 Views)

★★ Apprentice

It still blows my mind...

Stop meeting game studios with a "good job" every time they clean up their own sh!t. You're only letting game studios know that it's alright to release sub par products.

Stop treating them like a child that just spilled their milk and managed to clean it up all by themselves. 

These are very smart and intelligent adults making these games. Not children!

"Oh you fixed your game? About time. Maybe now I can get the experience and value that I was promised and paid $60 for over a month ago."

Slam their twitter and official forums asking "Why?". Why were features and game optimizations not included in the product at launch? 

You will undoubtedly get responses like "there were time restraints" or "QA missed it". Again, ask them "why?".

The answer is deadlines to meet quarterly profit numbers.

The answer is layoffs and budget cuts.

The answer is corners being cut.

The answer is MONEY and it always will be.

How can you all not see that the games industry has slowly and systematically created a culture around themselves. A culture that has groomed a new generation of gamers to accept less for more. A culture that will accept anything a company churns out because somehow along the way these games companies have convinced people that they need them. When in fact it's the other way around, the games companies need YOU the fans, and more importantly your money. The want your money so badly they will stoop to mentally manipulating their fan base to squeeze it out of them.

And if done correctly they will never even know it.

This is happening people. Stop treating these games companies as if they're your friend because you've enjoyed their products in the past. 

Hold them accountable.

Message 125 of 305 (778 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Why am I still getting the item error sync 4008000

Message 126 of 305 (769 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@DameDollas Bro I’ve gotten online after being disconnected, but soon as I start a race (Discovery B, cause I have a heat level 3 challenge) I get disconnected. Then I get the sync failed message, when I try to go back to play online. I haven’t been able to launch a race since the update dropped. I don’t k ow what’s going on either bro.. I feel your pain tho.
Message 127 of 305 (764 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I seen the community manager say something about deleting the saved data & start over smh I’m not tryna do that at all especially getting to level 50 & then spending 1.2 on a car smh 

Message 128 of 305 (761 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_David Please fix the Corvette ZR1 sound, the Grand Sport is great but the ZR1 is horrible, it's sad to hear the sound of that car
Message 129 of 305 (752 Views)

★ Apprentice
@EA_David Finally almost a Month. Quicknote on PS4 is 1.04
Message 130 of 305 (786 Views)