Re: Need for Speed Heat - Update 1.5 - Update Notes

by XGCSith

Original Post

★★★★ Guide

@Iron-Zeus-RSA wrote:

Hi EA what about the issue stopping players like myself from been able to play online due to inventory issues noylt syncing, had this game for 2 weeks so far and can't play online due to this issue? 

@Iron-Zeus-RSA Did you not read the notes? They said it is being fixed.

Message 31 of 305 (1,781 Views)

★★ Guide

Quite possibly the shortest game for story mode ever. Almost no need to upgrade your car to progress, complete BS the way the cops act and how quickly heat level changes.

I beat the game at rep 32, with having only owned 4 vehicles.

For all that hard work lol. I did it in under 8 days, 5 of which I might've played an hour each time, and maybe 5 to 6 at most for the other 3.

If that was most wanted, I'd still only be half way on the black list, which btw is one of the best things I've ever seen in a racing game for forcing you to do x y and z. 

Starting bmw taken to about 275 road/race

240z, taken to 300ish after an engine swap for drifting, but did all the story stuff easily under 200. (Mainly did it for the achievement of an engine swap) road/drift

Porsche cabrio whatever with zero cosmetic ability yay....  beat the game easily with it at maybe 350 also road/race

And a waste or cash f150 for the offroad *.... you know what was better than the truck that was fully decked out for offroad..... the Porsche with some suspension and diff changes. Faster by far.

These so called "ultimate parts" are completely *, nothing better than what I can buy.  I remember in most wanted, when you won a SPECIAL part, it was better than ANYTHING you could buy. Not by much, but it ALWAYS made the stat better.

I know I know, hit rep 50 and the parts get better.... wtf for, you've definitely beaten the game long before then and probably collected everything you wanted.... the special parts would've helped during the game.

I would also love to know wtf the difference is between race and road.... both are on tarmac..... none of the videos I've seen show any differences in handling from the car you start out with, to the top end of the game ones... they all slide like *, can't string together a drift combo like any previous games.

*Edit* why in the world isn't the drivetrain type shown ANYWHERE???? yes there are a lot of players who are car buffs, and who know what vehicle has.

My previous post was deleted when they deleted the initial thread and they messaged me to let me know,but were too lazy to re post it.... thanks slackers.

Message 32 of 305 (1,754 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@4NorthstarThey already confirmed no wheel support in the game. Its useless to continue complaining about it. It's an arcade game, wheels are useless.

Message 33 of 305 (1,752 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@EA_David Wow, this is perfect. Thank you, my faith has been restored.

Message 34 of 305 (1,738 Views)

★ Novice

Hello there if you can check into the top speed of the regera as it displays 256 mph and the game only limits it to 246. Please fix this and not make it that all cars are the same top speed as the regera. 

Thank you hope you guys fix this and add alot of the stuff this game is getting bigger without microtransactions.

Message 35 of 305 (1,726 Views)

★★ Guide

They stated no wheel support at launch. Yes, this is an Arcade racer, so was NFS Payback and it had wheel support. The wheel support was added after the launch of the game. I'm not the only one asking for wheel support, saying a wheel is useless in an Arcade racer isn't correct. I use a wheel in all driving games and it is a lot more enjoyable and far superior than driving with a game pad or, even worse, a keyboard. In addition you can't even customize the control buttons on the game pad. That is ridiculous. The fact remains that NFS Heat has the same game engine and developer as the prior game. Including wheel support at launch should have been a no-brainer. In addition, no PvP, Speedlists, etc. that is really sad. The game is unfinished and should have not been released in this condition.

Message 36 of 305 (1,723 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

SO STILL NO REAL PVP ?

Message 37 of 305 (1,718 Views)

★★★★ Novice

is there a patch to fix all of my lost cars,money, and rep?

Message 38 of 305 (1,716 Views)

★★★ Newbie

When are y’all going to put cross platform it will be very useful

Message 39 of 305 (1,694 Views)

★ Apprentice
yo. me here to play pvp or drink vodka. AND I DONT SEE ANY PVP MATCHMAKING in patch notes again!
Message 40 of 305 (1,688 Views)