Re: Need for Speed Heat Nitrous Bottles

by GK3512

Original Post

Need for Speed Heat Nitrous Bottles

★★ Novice

I have a question about Nitrous of NFS: Heat, Would it be options to pick Nos Bottles of 3/5 small bottles or 1 Larger bottle! And it would be able to improve the duration and increase power and to be fitted with special parts and maybe NOS refills little faster.

Message 1 of 3 (7,087 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Pro
@MasterOutlaw24 I dont see different size nitrous bottle for Heat.The nitrous system is close to blackbox era-you can upgrade for a more powerful durable nitrous system(hence more bottles) and all nitrous refill at the same speed
Message 2 of 3 (7,034 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@GK3512 wrote:
@MasterOutlaw24I dont see different size nitrous bottle for Heat.The nitrous system is close to blackbox era-you can upgrade for a more powerful durable nitrous system(hence more bottles) and all nitrous refill at the same speed

No, they specifically said you can choose between 1 large bottle or several small bottles. this way you can choose how much nos you want to use at a time (since each bottle is a one shot).

I did not hear anything else similar to what you said.

I do hope there is some degree of Nitrous tuning (NFS 15 and Payback had a slider but it did nothing. I looked in the file and the tuning slider is literally blank)

Message 3 of 3 (6,983 Views)