Need for Speed Heat - June Update - Update Notes

by EA_David

Original Post

Re: Need for Speed Heat - June Update - Update Notes

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@ghost909090Yes, Crossplay is great but we still only have 16 players MAX to a map. You can only race with those players. We need quick match with it inviting all players online not just the players in the map you are in. That's the biggest flaw with this game. No way to race people regularly.

Message 81 of 156 (2,053 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

and still no customizable controllers on joystick
S H A M E ! ! !

Message 82 of 156 (2,041 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_David What about rear mirror or a button to look back. And mini map visiual Objects is not uncleat espcially figures of cars and one more and last thing songs could have been better I mean I am really missing underground’s atmosphere
Message 83 of 156 (1,968 Views)

★★★★ Novice

How about before you add more content to the Game, you fix the issue with the Wheel support. I have 2 wheels, ( G27 and G920 ) the g27 works fin in NFS heat but the G920 has issues like not connecting to game. this is usually an issue of not having the correct programming in place to support controllers that you say are supported.

Message 84 of 156 (1,967 Views)

★★★ Novice

And why can’t I shift when gearbox type is automatic 

Message 85 of 156 (1,962 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Why bother with an update? You guys disappeared and now came back and throw this at us? If you cared you would have made an effort and listened to the community. It's not only these guys but just about everyone wants a war with consumers nowadays. The whole team needs to just stop toying with us. Just like the last update change log. Totally insulting. The whole team is disconnected to the real world as I said a million times. 

They are incredibly stubborn. Makes you wonder how many car enthusiasts are working there. Must have hired some fresh out of school folks that don't give a darn about cars and gamers. 

Message 86 of 156 (1,917 Views)

★★★ Novice

The upcoming nfs won’t sale good I guarantee it. Unless you like getting robbed and/or abandoned.

Message 87 of 156 (1,866 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@Goldau79214 Yes especially when Fake Criterion is still hiring.(Next game set to be launched at EA Play 2020)
Message 88 of 156 (1,850 Views)

★★★ Pro
@Ryancooper200175 Eh thats actually wrong both fh4 and Crew 2 is about legal street racing, that is why you dont see cops in any of the games.
Message 89 of 156 (1,824 Views)

★★★ Novice

@GK3512 Not to mention a new star wars title is on the way, NFS will be on the back burner and will probably act as a fundraiser for another EA project.

Message 90 of 156 (1,795 Views)