Need for Speed Heat - June Update - Update Notes

by EA_David

Original Post

Re: Need for Speed Heat - June Update - Update Notes

★★ Novice

Wait are you guys for real at Criterion Games?

Dont you  think the more important thing we wanted for the end of nfs heat was maybe more cars?

If you guys gonna make a send off for the game at least give us a free dlc with the land rover defender and Lamborghini custom body that are in the game file but never made it to the actual game.

And dont you think you could fix more of the bugs of the cars than just adding spoiler to buy ?

Half of the cars back fire dont align with the custom exust for example The Honda NSX type-R '92 or the SRT Viper GTS '14 exist flames are not right on the stock model.

Maybe for now you guys at Criterion Games should drop the idea of nfs 2021 and improve nfs heat so at the very least you resumes on the site look right and give motivation to us to maybe buy the next nfs game 

Message 51 of 156 (1,870 Views)

Dot.: Need for Speed Heat - June Update - Update Notes

★★★★★ Apprentice

Wow, this is now so clear that Ghost wanted to add more content to the game, but EA trashed the whole project and threw some bs to add as "the last update". Why do people even buy EA games still, when only way you don't get scammed with their "Living Games" is waiting for them to be included in EA Access?

Message 52 of 156 (1,837 Views)

Dot.: Need for Speed Heat - June Update - Update Notes

★★★★ Pro
@koobiii1 Ghost failed to meet the sales target with Heat and every NFS they did.Continous failures lead to doom of the dev.It's the classic Buy Rush Kill cycle wrecked almost every EA dev/series in the past.Nothing new.
Message 53 of 156 (1,809 Views)

★★★ Newbie

100% Collectibles. Just updated the game with the June update. Did not get the Rainbow Nitrous nor the Black Tire Smoke.

Message 54 of 156 (1,802 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

What about controller button remapping? You can't give us this one simple thing but you can give us crossplay? Ridiculous.

Message 55 of 156 (1,799 Views)

★ Novice
@CrescenceRose If you get the deluxe installed you get the ks cara right there
Message 56 of 156 (1,765 Views)

★★★ Novice

Can confirm that the vanity items don't show up when you load up the game. But when I won the level 5 heat event at night, I got the item when I got back to my garage.

Message 57 of 156 (1,667 Views)

★★★ Novice
@pEx3y Can confirm that the vanity items don't show up when you load up the game. But when I won the level 5 heat event at night, I got the item when I got back to my garage.
Message 58 of 156 (1,811 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_David Speed list go back
Message 59 of 156 (1,795 Views)

★ Apprentice

Did this update also cause cops to bust you through objects?

I got easily busted while standing on top of some containers in the port, this was working fine before.

Message 60 of 156 (1,792 Views)