Re: Need for Speed Heat - June Update - Update Notes

by GK3512

Original Post

★★★★ Pro
@xDDuSCHLaMMpE If it didnt get dropped then why Ghost/Fake Criterion cant put out update now?Why a simple Cross-Play takes half a year to be done?This game didnt even outsold HP2010 which is a decade older.It flop hell just like every Ghost NFS in the past.Which eventually led to demise of Ghost(that's 7th NFS dev out of the project in 25 years)So yes Heat flop and it flop so hard it killed the team behind it.
Message 131 of 156 (1,733 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_David You guys should give a k.s kits and allow us to remove the hood and kits for all the cars I would’ve be better instead of paying 80$ just to get the dexulo edition pack because it way over price and sum of us don’t have that much money
Message 132 of 156 (1,576 Views)

★★★ Novice
@CrescenceRose I know right they should
Message 133 of 156 (1,573 Views)

★★★ Novice
@benjamin92ab I know right bro I thought they would probably and all the cars and let’s us Remove are hood and I thought they were going to add ks edition kit but no they just do what they would always do make the game be boring and they need more kits for every car like even a 7 year old kid could do better
Message 134 of 156 (1,570 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@seyhan135z This game is confirmed as finished.No more update will come to it.So KS kits wont be changed to universal.Fake Criterion is working on NFS2021,they don't have time for this failed game.
Message 135 of 156 (1,563 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I really do hope they get that the flop come from the dev team not giving updates and making the game very constricted. Not flopping because the game is not good.

Message 136 of 156 (1,545 Views)

★★ Novice

ADD ME in a clan PLEASE!!! XBOX ONE: Overkinger91

thanks!

Message 137 of 156 (1,351 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Never ever again. waste of time and money and everything, hope i never gonna see another NFS game.

Message 138 of 156 (1,255 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Game is still awful, how do you except to actually drift in that game, the map is still small and the cars are the same ol cars, really hope a new need for speed will save us

Message 139 of 156 (1,045 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@CrescenceRoseI've bought every NFS game ever released for PC... And bought Heat a year post release... I get nothing on PC, game just won't boot. I hit play, origin disappears from both screens for about 10 seconds. During that time, the CPU usage is wandering around, but no memory latch happens, No idea what to check,out to make the POS function... I ran into issues with the Rivals preorder, swore I'd never preorder again... It's telling that Rivals starts and functions, and the cpu hungry Need For Speed, as well. Payback worked out of the gate I've about had it with companies who release .non-functional games or equipment......I wonder if the remastered Hot Pursuit works...

Message 140 of 156 (904 Views)