Re: Need for Speed Heat - June Update - Update Notes

by hi_tech_rednek

Original Post

★★★ Apprentice

Much like the many people that have commented before me, this is the final straw for me and the NFS franchise. I have been playing NFS games (nearly every title release on playstation consoles) since Road and Track Presents Need For Speed on PS1. I got stupid and looked past my better judgement to buy the deluxe editions of both Payback and Heat but never again.  I will not buy another NFS/EA title until they hit the hits/bargain bin. Thank you EA/Criterion for destroying what used to be the greatest arcade racing franchise. Peace out!

Message 41 of 156 (2,476 Views)

★★ Novice

So let's ignore how much stuff you guys still have locked in files and let's ignore all the KS cars you guys had scrapped lol  

Visual customization - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBuk88N871o&t

Cars - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwe8IBHpinQ

-  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwe8IBHpinQ

- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bM8lw8JTU8

Message 42 of 156 (2,473 Views)

★ Novice

@EA_David I do not know your intention but do not abandon these updates the game was going to blow but now I was disappointed 

Message 43 of 156 (2,469 Views)

★ Pro
@bxzarse NFS Heat is a disappointment! We should dislike the steam store page! That can inform others about how poor this game is. Or else people buy blindly into this game.
Message 44 of 156 (2,425 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Hope New need For Speed is not Burnout
Message 45 of 156 (2,386 Views)

★★★ Newbie

why is it so hard to implement an update that would take AI out of the races? did your AI programmer feel that his AI was so elite we would never beat them or something? they add nothing but frustration to the end game. you give us an end game that is basically centered around time trials but also have these * mobile AI blockades that literally work against you as well as everyone else in the game making it unfair for all involved. how hard is it to give us a checkbox that toggles AI on or off at lvl 50 rep or something? all these other glaring issues with the game i could mention that have likely BEEN MENTIONED but this i feel is definitely or should be the easiest to implement. BUT THANK GOD WE HAVE CROSSPLAY!

Message 46 of 156 (2,376 Views)

★ Guide

I knew therr will be another update! Sad that it's the last, and  sad since hardly much of my ideas came to life.

Message 47 of 156 (2,352 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

all is good and i see that The NFS is taking a good turn now as the only problem that is getting worse over time is the control or car physics... sure we want it an arcade mode type of game but still there is a hardcore players that would be nice to keep an account for them, all that im askin is to add clutch option as well as makinga small change or an option to change physics from normal to hardcore mode, in hardcore you will have to counter steer instead of just turning the steering wheel and thats all, if that was to happen i think the game will gain a lot and I mean A lot of +Rep.

thanks for your time!

Message 48 of 156 (2,451 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

unlike the PC version where its simplified the PS4 doesnt support crossplatform to the PC and microsoft AKA Xbox, which needs quite a bit of tuninig and adjustment as well as some complicated stuff that even i have no idea what it is, unlike xbox to PC it was already built in, but needed some files to run the crossplatform, while in PS4 there is no support.SO yah! thats what i think is the reason.

Message 49 of 156 (2,459 Views)

★★★ Novice

I can't buy another NFS game until you allow us to customise the controls as playing your games with a manual gearbox on a controller is more trouble than it's worth quite frankly.

Why you keep insisting on not allowing us this option and also having such terriible default controls in this day and age is beyond me!(games from the 90's onwards have allowed us to customise but you seem opposed to that when it comes to NFS)

Message 50 of 156 (2,391 Views)