Re: Need for Speed Heat - June Update - Update Notes

by M4M46

Original Post

★★★ Newbie
@EA_David Dude if there is no supra in the next NFS I wont buy it. Standard smile
Message 21 of 156 (2,806 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@EA_David black market? Criterion games don't add new cars for black market: Porsche Unleashed, Made in japan, bad to the bone and the italia job. This just create new 3D models, balancing cars and add new 2-3 race.
Message 22 of 156 (2,803 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@Sjonny30 

Seriously!?  Well, I guess I threw $70 down the freaking toilet...  

I'm going to stick with NFS 2015 then, and never again go near any new Need For Speed games (unless it's WAY after release and their on sale).  This franchise is a sinking ship.

Message 23 of 156 (2,785 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@EA_David I mean... come on, after all this much waiting and stuck in quarantine you’re just going to give us crossplay?  I thought this game would have so many updates and new cars in future.  Also the cars in the game are so dead and most are in the Need For Speed PayBack the customisations are also pretty similar to Payback, to be honest I didn’t see that much difference between payback customizations and nfs heat customization, The Crew2 has some amazing car collection and so does Forza Horizon4.  If Forza Horizon4 could get Toyota licence back then why can’t you?  

This crossplay idea is only going to bring people back for a week then it will be dead again.  I thought you could do better.  Hearing that there are fresh new people working on the next nfs heat terrifies me.  Just a huge mess.  In the next game, I wanna see 1k+ cars and so many different new things.

Message 24 of 156 (2,783 Views)

★ Novice
Honestly i don't think thats a bad idea at all...now its a fight among platforms...times chasing will be great now...comparing ps4 Xbox and pc times is lit...So stop being crybabys....now what we need for the next update is the PvP Speed List ....
Message 25 of 156 (2,773 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_David So we don't need PS plus anymore ?
Message 26 of 156 (2,768 Views)

★★★ Newbie

How about some new cars?

Or maybe the Veilside Kit for the RX7? 

Message 27 of 156 (2,752 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Tell that Toyota not EA. Toyota doesn't want to be in a racing game where illegal street racing is a thing. 

Message 28 of 156 (2,744 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

@ToXicZzGr4vitybut in Forza Horizon 4 have not legal rece and here toyota in game. hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Message 29 of 156 (2,735 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello Need for speed community we just want you to add a new cars and one of them is the Dodge Charger SRT 2016 pleas. This car is the favourite car for a lot of people in the Middle East and also the uk also the USA please we want this car. Regards.

Message 30 of 156 (2,706 Views)