Re: Need for Speed Heat - June Update - Update Notes

by Tmp4life

Original Post

★★★★ Apprentice
@CrescenceRose It’s the only logical way to go about it. You will enjoy the new gt7 more then the new nfs.. lets admit ourselves they had the chance to stick it to forza and they backed down they’re lost. Every racer gamer knows now to stay away from them they are bad for business
Message 11 of 156 (4,108 Views)

★ Pro
@EA_David Do the rainbow nitrous finally work? They are plane white atm! What is the point of giving a * about the 100% items if they don't work!
Message 12 of 156 (4,104 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Dear EA and Criterion,

This is one of the best NFS we got since 2015. 2015 reboot reboot is great but Payback is ruined because EA just want us to pay money for micro transaction which is disgusting. Heat is really great with good gameplay and themes. Then EA laid off most of the Ghost staff who help bring back the NFS we want, and stop updating the game since March. Now you tell me the update we get is crossplay feature and not even new vehicles and missions? For people who bought the game and have been a fan for long time, this is an insult. I really hope you guys can finish the development of Heat for us, players and fans. And please don't release another unfinished game just to rob our wallet.

From a fan who loves the series

Message 13 of 156 (4,083 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@Julian083 Buy Rush Kill is the traditional EA method.Unfinished games happen especially in this situation.So dont have faith in future NFS and just let it go.
Message 14 of 156 (4,076 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

@Julian083jup they just killed their own franchise 

Message 15 of 156 (4,062 Views)

Betreff: Need for Speed Heat - June Update - Update Notes

★★★ Novice
@EA_David nothing new things (cars...) but thx for bugfixing and crossplay
Message 16 of 156 (4,051 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Well, that answers the question about if this game will get anymore updates or not.  Unfortunately, unless you guys plan on fixing the bumper camera, I won't be going near this game.

Message 17 of 156 (4,045 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
I loved Heat. But the game I loved couldn't be a gem and ended up as an unpolished stone.
Heat was an NFS that had a lot of potential.
The handling was better than 2015 and Payback and the maps were fantastic.
There were some flaws, such as the short storyline and poorly varied car list, but at least the latter could have been improved by DLC. (Yes, we believed and waited for rumors of a car like the S14!)

But those dreams will not come true, and with cross-play and a few fixes, the game is dead.
Will they discontinue the update to focus on the next NFS? Then I'll give you my honest opinion.
The future is good, but you should also take care of the "now".
We've been waiting months for an update. The end result of this is too sad.
I liked Ghost and Criterion, and I want to keep believing in them. But those feelings are already about to disappear.
Message 18 of 156 (4,028 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i love the game but the game should add more Japanese cars and more customization options for the game the game has a lot of potential 

Message 19 of 156 (4,016 Views)

Nah, no cockpit no buy

★★★ Guide

Nah

Message 20 of 156 (4,006 Views)