Re: Need for Speed Heat - January Update - Update Notes

by TheN00bIsPlaying

Original Post

★★ Guide

@DessyCZ  Check this post from @NJZGuy:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/Logitech-G920-Not-Detected-on-PC-with-G-HUB-Installed/m...

It's post #3 of the thread. You have to uninstall and reinstall the Logitech G-Hub. Then it should finally pick up the wheel and the game will show it as one of the controllers. Make sure you leave @NJZGuy feedback and XP if it works for you. It worked for me and I have a G29 wheel.

Message 91 of 99 (2,358 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Cops are still commuting sucide anyways , paid so much for this game , but so many un-Used Area , cops are way to "ON" . 

Message 92 of 99 (2,270 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

No offense but none of that worked. If EA would actually cared about their PAYING CUSTOMERS, they wouldn’t make us wait almost a month to play the game. I’ve seen this happen with other titles by other companies. End result, the game became a complete bomb and it tainted the title name sake for future generations, for issues like this.  Without question with this blunder, and after the last few titles not living up to the billing, YOU have now put the final nail in the NFS franchise. I’m sure Microsoft (Forza’s publisher) is sitting back laughing at you clowns and you chose to self implode your game, community and fan base. 

Quite frankly I’m glad this happened, it’s forced me to other racing games on Xbox that I can enjoy worry and hassle free without get a bull sh poor corporate response! I’ve uninstalled this game from my console along with the other NFS titles. I don’t need 60+ gigs of crap hogging up space for games THAT WILL ACTUALLY WORK AND WILL GET UPDATED TO FIX ISSUES (in a timely fashion). 

The software fix should’ve  been out in a week max. Whoever the clown a** was that decided “no lets make them wait till the next update”, should be fired and banned from working in the gaming industry. If make them wait is the mindset, maybe being a fry cook at McDonald’s would suit them better. 

The only acceptable response to this would be: I’m sorry we f**ked up hes money back on your purchase or because we as EA F**ked up we’re going launch an update to fix it and provide all users of the the deluxe upgrade FREE. For the poor suckers like me when deluxe out the gate, we should get a credit of some kinda for the add on. 

No BS, I’m surprised no one has filed a class action lawsuit. This is wreaks of defrauding a customer. 

Message 93 of 99 (2,265 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Damn straight !!

Message 94 of 99 (2,235 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Huh ... still no response from @ea about this. Maybe because for once the customer is right. 

Message 95 of 99 (2,165 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

After all this time and people are still complaining about the same things...

EA's answer: "Here's a new paid feature that allows you to blah, blah, blah"...

Message 96 of 99 (2,078 Views)

★★★ Newbie

บทความที่ยอดเยี่ยมฉันมีปัญหาในการเข้าใจสัญญาและด้วยความเข้าใจสัญญาที่ดี

[url=https://www.ssslotto.com/][color=#ffffff]เว็บแทงหวยออนไลน์[/color][/url]

[url=https://www.ssslotto.com/%E0%B8%AB%E0%B8%A7%E0%B8%A2%E0%B8%A5%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%A7][color=#ffffff]หวยลา...]

Message 97 of 99 (1,934 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@EA_David I really want to buy this game.  But after nfs 2015 I promised myself I wouldnt buy another nfs game unless the wheel support was sorted out.  I'm glad to see the January update got some wheels working but there's still a lot to do.  Simple stuff.  Stuff the racing enthusiasts who you would think are your core audience want.  First is if you have a wheel you probably have a clutch pedal and an h pattern shifter.  It's crazy to me that this still isn't supported after all these years.  Even if you guys phoned it in and made the clutch do nothing the h pattern shifter support can't possibly be that hard to get working.  Second problem is the keybindings.  For a game that has a large portion of it devoted to drifting it should be possible to bind a hand brake.  I have a fanatec wheel and pedals but have a USB handbrake not made by fanatec.  There is currently no way to get my handbrake to work.  I get that this isn't a racing simulator but it's kind of ridiculous that the most hardcore of racing enthusiasts, the people who buy every racing game made as soon as it comes out are time and time again ignored by the nfs games.  We want to use our h pattern shifters.  And we want to use whatever handbrake we have not the same brand handbrake as the wheel we have.  I personally don't like the fanatec handbrake so I bought a different one.  Every other racing game made for the last several years has no problem setting up a hand brake made by a different company than the manufacturer of the wheel base.  Please.  PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE.  Let me give you my money.  Let all of us give you our money.  The game looks super fun!  But I didn't spend over $1000 on my racing rig to not use it in a racing game.  

Message 98 of 99 (1,838 Views)

★★ Novice

Can we get a pvp lobby that's what's really missing from the game with random race track selection or lobby vote on track with cops starting at heat level 3

Message 99 of 99 (1,795 Views)