Need an advanced training ground

by Braergor

Original Post

Need an advanced training ground

★ Apprentice

I see a lot of topics giving tips and tricks (wich much love and hate :eahigh_fileStandard smile but it is unfortunatly not really useful enough :/

Most "noobs" doesn't come at all here, and many will only come after they learn by themself (or not) the basics of Apex.

Can you please seriously improve the training or create an advanced training ?

Somewhere we could test all the weapons with any improvement on all the kind of armor / helmet.

Somewhere we could learn / discover how to jump more efficiently.

Somewhere we could try ANY legends (including the ones we're not owning), and get some tips about their skills.

Some bots could be cool too, to be able to see what legends do.

I don't expect it to be able to learn to noobs to be polite, or to act as a team, but if they know what they're doing, it'll already be a major improvement for all.

It doesn't have to be huge, empty rooms will do fine, and bots doesn't have to be pro gamers, just to be able to show how their skill work when you face them.

Message 1 of 4 (158 Views)

Re: Need an advanced training ground

★★ Guide
Best is to learn it in battle, no bot ai will prepare you for real person behavior anyway.
Message 2 of 4 (138 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Yeah, in battle, where you run into the guy with 500 kills and get killed within 3 seconds. Realistically that is going to be the experience of the average newbie (myself included) since matchmaking is non-existent at the moment...if I would atleast have the chance to explore the map and see where the places with gear are, I would at least have something going for me...as it stands, I just don't see the point of getting into Apex Legends, when my first 50-100 games I am going to be a glorified moving target
Message 3 of 4 (114 Views)

★ Apprentice

@Prupisek wrote:
Best is to learn it in battle, no bot ai will prepare you for real person behavior anyway.

And that's definitly the thing to avoid.

Drop a newb in a giant map full of experienced psychotic mass murder isn't really the best way to "learn".

Just give us some time to learn by ourself simple things like manage the inventory, "wtf dat little yellow thing is doing to my Devotion ?", the real efficiency of armors...

Honestly, how many topics whining about cheaters, armor op (...), weapon op, legends op / to buff that could spare us ?

This isn't much to add.

Message 4 of 4 (89 Views)