Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Need a response: How many devs are full time on Anthem?

by TheReal_USA_MAGA

Original Post

Re: Need a response: How many devs are full time on Anthem?

★★★ Guide

@donotwantt wrote:

@VergaDeFuego wrote:
How do you know you are entitled to this information?
I don't see anything in the TOS or EULA that says you are entitled to anything.

dont waste your time trying to talk sense to someone who created a username with MAGA in the name man, youre trolling yourself

this user is straight up posting bait topic and trying to get a response from you guys, and should be ignored as what they say is objectively toxic and helps nobody

im personally torn on whether this is a straight up troll topic, or if the user is so conceited and narcissistic they actually think the devs will respond to a total nobody like them... again... with MAGA in your username.. I have to assume you are a grade 9 dropout. 

Problem is that America has at least 63 million of them. 

I thought this was a gaming site. Why are we being subjected to a political agenda in order to enjoy discussing Anthem on an official forum? Can we advertise whatever we want in our username? 

Message 11 of 15 (102 Views)

★★★ Guide
I have a degree in human resources.....There are a minimum of 183 full time devs working on the game.
Message 12 of 15 (91 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Yep, they don't have any obligation to please their customers "guy who doesn't work for EA", they can just get all fired and problem solved (that's how EA solves things when a videogame from a studio doesn't sell well).
Message 13 of 15 (90 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@MrCrusteePants wrote:
I have a degree in human resources.....There are a minimum of 183 full time devs working on the game.

Full time staff would be more appropriate. At least half will be HR, management and administration with no useful contribution to product, that actively impede output by demanding information, compliance training and sensitivity training etc. The actual dev's may well be the caretaker unit that swaps out with the real talent once the game has gone live.

Sounds cynical? Yes … unfortunately it's also modern Western business culture :/

Message 14 of 15 (87 Views)

★ Apprentice

@Quasinerdo wrote:

@MrCrusteePants wrote:

Full time staff would be more appropriate. At least half will be HR, management and administration with no useful contribution to product, that actively impede output by demanding information, compliance training and sensitivity training etc. The actual dev's may well be the caretaker unit that swaps out with the real talent once the game has gone live.

Sounds cynical? Yes … unfortunately it's also modern Western business culture :/

thats what I mean... the public corporation game developer model is very flawed and makes me miss when these developers were able to design the product without worrying about corporate feedback from people whose expertise has nothing to do with the product being developed... the devs should honestly be fully separated from the business side to focus on the actual game IMO

Message 15 of 15 (60 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help