Re: Need SOLO MODE. I hate playing with complete dog * players

by DarthValtrex

Original Post

Need SOLO MODE. I hate playing with complete dog * players

★★ Newbie

I don’t know about everyone else but I’m sick and tired of playing a game that is supposed to be “FUN” I can’t even enjoy the game because I have some * tard on my team that doesn’t even understand basic running and sliding functions of the game. We need SOLO MODE!!! This is the only reason I even play FORTNITE because I can play solo and not have to worry about * players slowing me down. Respawn please solo mode is all we need not duos! At least in duos ur only stuck with 1 * player instead of 2. If SBMM is a thing then why am I still getting pairs with level 85 players with 1 goddamn kill I have over 100 wins and 3k kills with octane 

Message 1 of 7 (401 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@fartballsack69 There’s only one thing to be said here: indeed...
Message 2 of 7 (376 Views)

★★ Guide

@fartballsack69 I would agree. I still can't forget how in a regs match, i suggested on mike that we play as a team and not separate, when our pathfinder was constantly hundreds of meters away.

In a response i got massive amount of abuse, ranging to shut the f* up to calling me autistic. 

He then suggested that I am a * who just should play the game and shut the hell up and that no one cares. :D Called the game s****y as well if i remember correctly.

I then suggested that he lacked hugs in childhood, upon which shortly he was downed and eliminated, repeatedly pinging his banner and requesting some "team effort". 

I mean, how do you deal with that? :D 

Message 3 of 7 (340 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@TrancyGoose You should’ve told that person to hang on tight...

He would’ve thought with that sentiment you meant you would pick him up but what you actually meant was ‘hang on tight to that reality check he just got’
Message 4 of 7 (312 Views)

@fartballsack69 Make looking for groups and pair up with people. You’ll have more fun and build a group of friends you can consistently play with.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 5 of 7 (308 Views)

★★ Guide

Ironically, ranked is more disciplined and enjoyable, on gold and plat levels, that is where I will stay :D

Message 6 of 7 (306 Views)

@TrancyGoose If I can I go to their death box and teabag them. If I’m feeling nice, I grab the banner and find a respawn station. Get the respawn 3/4 of the way off then walk away.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 7 of 7 (294 Views)