Need For Speed Heat: How do I reset my car when it's flipped over??!?!

by LWKIBEATZ

Original Post

Need For Speed Heat: How do I reset my car when it's flipped over??!?!

★★★ Newbie

So I escaped a heat level 4 chase from the cops and was driving and my car flipped over and won't reset? What's up with that?!

Message 1 of 9 (35,777 Views)

Re: Need For Speed Heat: How do I reset my car when it's flipped over??!?!

★★★ Newbie
@LWKIBEATZ U either will get an reply such as "Git gut" or "High risk, high reward", from casual trolls down there
Or
"Car reset button" - DLC pack only for 9.99$ by your trully EA™

PS: Keep acceleration pressed for 3 seconds when either u're overturned, suspended or stuck. It should reset your car.
Message 2 of 9 (35,573 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@LWKIBEATZ Sloppy coding
Message 3 of 9 (35,513 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@VasileConstantin Thank you. They could have written that into the cotrols menu...

Message 4 of 9 (34,319 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@schlachter125heh, you wouldnt believe what just happened to me on Heat... basically, i took my fxxk evo out and i went to the highway but soon after that i literally squeezed RIGHT in between 2 traffic cars, (bout the tighest fit ever, thats what she said Wink ) but anyways, shockingly, i didnt even crash BUT, the game literally freaked tf out right as i went through those 2 cars and this weird * portal lookin visual effect thing popped up on my screen out of nowhere and then my car reset, but instead the car respawn animation literally kept repeating itself and i couldnt do anything... (no menu, map, etc.) like, i basically somehow soft locked the game but it was really * strange and pretty funny tbh but something that ive never seen before in NFS. had to manually close the game also. lol, they need to look into this... gj, Ghost. :/

Message 5 of 9 (33,228 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@Yetskiiheh, you wouldnt believe what just happened to me on Heat... basically, i took my fxxk evo out and i went to the highway but soon after that i literally squeezed RIGHT in between 2 traffic cars, (bout the tightest fit ever, thats what she said Wink ) but anyways, shockingly, i didnt even crash BUT, the game literally freaked tf out right as i went through those 2 cars and this weird * portal lookin visual effect thing popped up on my screen out of nowhere and then my car reset, but instead the car respawn animation literally kept repeating itself and i couldnt do anything... (no menu, map, etc.) like, i basically somehow soft locked the game but it was really * strange and pretty funny tbh but something that ive never seen before in NFS. had to manually close the game also. lol, they need to look into this... gj, Ghost. :/

Message 6 of 9 (33,279 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@VasileConstantin hahaha, TY TY
Message 7 of 9 (27,286 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@VasileConstantin Thanks dude
Message 8 of 9 (20,827 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yeah, I have this problem as well rn but in another way. I'm stuck at night (wich means no quick traveling) with a rwd car (rear wheels not touching the ground or more like stuck in a part of the ground without a hitbox) and the reset won't work. 

Message 9 of 9 (12,032 Views)