Re: More Diversity in Vehicles

by GK3512

Original Post

★★★★ Pro
@DesertHeat220 Next NFS is still in early development.What we know about this game is Frostbite returns as the game engine and the team behind it is the same as Ghost.
Message 511 of 530 (2,676 Views)

★★★★ Novice

And a bunch of new employees, as far as I know.

But I personally want Porsche 911 and Lamborghini Huracan as cop cars in next NFS cop roster. I find the cop roster in Heat severely lacking in variety, and both Porsche and Lamborghini cop cars could be better candidates for returning.

If there is a chance, the McLaren P1 police car from No Limits should be added in the next game's roster, as high-Heat Level cars or DLC cop cars.

Also in a twist, I would also want the new Ford Explorer as racer cars, and Ford Raptor or Chevy Colorado as cop cars. 

Message 512 of 530 (2,666 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@DesertHeat220 Lamborghini Police Car only showed up in HP games(HP1 HS HP2 HP2010 Rivals) so no if they continue what they had in recent games.Yes if you mean HP2010 Remastered coming later this year.
Message 513 of 530 (2,656 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@GK3512You forgot the Gallardo police cars in PS2/Wii Undercover.

Knowing Criterion, they'd realize the Charger police cars cannot satisfy everyone, so there's definite chance they'll add Huracan police cars into. Who knows, but have a racer-modified Dodge Charger SRT8 getting wounded by Lamborghini police cars again can be an amusement.

Message 514 of 530 (2,652 Views)

Re: Need For Speed Heat Car Wishlist

★★★ Newbie

there is one thing however, toyota wouldn't licence their cars to games that promote illegal drag racing

Message 515 of 530 (2,638 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@DesertHeat220 NO.Heat is the base of following new NFS.That's the words of Matt Webster-current leader of Criterion.So they will just continue what Ghost did in recent years.Since they are still hiring and most of them are indeed Ghost devs.
Message 516 of 530 (2,632 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Well, so that means they won't be making Dodge Charger SRT8 to the racer car roster? I don't believe so.

Message 517 of 530 (2,629 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Probably, you'd have to pay 5$ for each if they're in the game. Cause base game cost is never enough for this greedy company. 

Message 518 of 530 (2,554 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Masontcarr Also camaro iroc z 89, camaro rs 72, mitsubishi 3000gt, toyota celica Gt, mitsubishi eclipse GS 2008, chevrolet chevelle 69 SS, cadillac cts, pontiac fiero and more...
Message 519 of 530 (1,800 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yes, we definitely need to see some Bugatti’s and some Supra’s. We also need to have a drag strip in the game to test our cars limits.

Message 520 of 530 (1,487 Views)