by KASIZAH

Original Post

Re: Need For Speed Heat Car Wishlist

★★★★★ Apprentice

Mitsubishi Eclipse 99 

Message 481 of 530 (1,273 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@D4RRYLMESSER Gen2 Eclipse was last seen in Carbon,I doubt EA will bring it back for how old that game is.
Message 482 of 530 (1,250 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@GK3512 Oh that would be nice
Message 483 of 530 (1,182 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm hoping for another truck like the Jeep gladiator Rubicon that would be a nice add-in for the off-road section

Message 484 of 530 (1,179 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@nightwlker1 Gladiator is too new to get the license to.If it will come to NFS it will be in next game or later.
Message 485 of 530 (1,122 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

They should add an acura integra ls, integra type - r and integra gsr

Message 486 of 530 (886 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

They should add an acura integra ls, integra type - r and integra gsr, aside from those they should also add in wings for the 350 and 70z because w/o wings it wouldn't look ricey

Message 487 of 530 (1,288 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@Z3R0TW2 Integra Type R is the only possible choice.But this will only happen in next game.Heat is dropped after Ghost being shut down.
Message 488 of 530 (1,270 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@Z3R0TW2 350Z/370Z in non-Nismo version dont have a wing.Also a stock car can't be rice(But factory tuned may be-Neon SRT-4 for example)
Message 489 of 530 (1,267 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

The Chiron, Centenario, FK8, 2020 'Vette, CCX, Quattro, and Demon are probably the best bets for possibilities of what will arrive next in Heat. Despite how much I love and pretty much every NFS fan loves Supras, I don't think that there's a fighting chance that any Supra will make it into Heat. Additionally, I don't believe any more McLarens will be added for a variety of reasons:

1. Ghost probably is satisfied with their selection of McLarens for Heat.
  2. There already is the 600LT and 570S (which has two variations).

The Raptor Ranger most likely won't make it as it's not yet as iconic as the F-150 Raptor. Even though the Ram SRT-10 is an incredible truck, it doesn't really fit in with the current lineup of cars in this generation of Need for Speed. However, if this had been NFS: Underground that we were talking about, then yes, the SRT-10 would most likely make an appearance in an updated version of the game.

Reasons for why the Abarth won't make it:

1. IT'S A FIAT. Never in NFS history has a car with less than three cylinders made an appearance, with the exception of the Audi A1 Clubsport Quattro Concept, Mazda RX-7, and Mazda RX-8. However, all three of these cars had rotary engines.
  2. No car with a displacement of less than one litre has ever made an appearance in NFS. It's very unlikely that they would  start with that now.
  3. This isn't Forza. The daily drivers that NFS includes in their car lists are higher-performing icons.

The 2018 Mustang probably won't make it in either, because we already have the 2015 Mustang GT. 

The Jeep Wrangler won't make it in either because it's not really the style of Need for Speed.

The 2015 Ram won't make it because we already have two versions of the F-150 Raptor in the game.

The 16.4 Grand Sport Vitesse won't make it in because it's now considered to be an outdated car. Need for Speed stopped including cars like the Agera in favour of the more updated models produced by brands like Koenigsegg. The same goes for the '05 Ford GT. The '05 GT stopped showing up in Need for Speed the second that the 2017 Ford GT was released, though it has made an appearance in NFS: No Limits. But once again, that's NFS: No Limits, where you have to waste hundreds of dollars just to properly compete.

Lastly, the Passat, new Beetle, and Arteon will probably never appear in game other than as traffic cars because they're not performance vehicles like every other car in the game. They're not really that big in the tuner scene.

Note: This is not me * on your list. You have some very strong cars in your list that I would most certainly select as my personal candidates for future updates. I am just being realistic and analyzing your list based on the history and vehicle choice of past NFS games.

Message 490 of 530 (1,224 Views)