Re: Need For Speed Heat Car Wishlist

by TheWaIkingDev

Original Post

★★ Novice

What about danish zenvos. 

I am a dane and I would love to the danish supercar. 

Otherwise i need:

Supras

Peugeot

Hummer

Opel/vauxhall

Skoda

Suzuki

Golf r32 

Morgan

Tvr

Lancia 

Message 271 of 530 (876 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@ValhalsGuardian Hummer went broke years ago and TVR has problem making new cars so I doubt they will have time to deal with EA.Skoda/Suzuki will be new to NFS if they are in.Lancia maybe not possible considering it is kinda out of production anywhere
Message 272 of 530 (875 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
  • 2006 Pontiac GTO/Holden Monaro

• Chevy/Holden SS

• 2015 Dodge Charger (that isn't a cop car)

• 1986 IROC-Z

• A civic that isn't a hatchback

• Mitsubushi Eclipse

• Infinity G35/G37

I know it will never happen but It'd be cool to see some Toyotas as well. The Celica and late 98-2000 Supra would be a great addition to the game.

Message 273 of 530 (857 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I love the game but also needs more Trucks and SUVs! I’m thinking something like

99-03(04 Heritage)  Ford SVT lightning or

99-03 F150 Harley-Davidson edition,

01 SVT Mustang,

04 10v Dodge Ram SRT-10 (Viper truck), Escaled, Escalade EXT,

Tahoe,

Ford Explorer,

Expedition,

Hummer H1-H3. Hummer H2T,

First gen Ford Raptor,

New Ford Ranger,

Toyota Tundra, Tacoma

and more than 1 Generation(year) of cars! Even If y’all added these cars as a $9.99 car pack I’d buy it! ESPECIALLY IF IT HAD A FORD LIGHTNING!

also bring back the Supra and Lexus IS300.

and make sure these vehicles have great custom mods please!! Also would be neat to see a del sol

Message 274 of 530 (849 Views)

★★ Guide

2B4C91D6-40C9-4633-AA3B-269A38B1A04C.jpegEclipse and Supra for the f&f fans please and thank you Standard smile 

Message 275 of 530 (812 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I don't know if anyone has mentioned it yet, but I would love to see the Hennessey Venon.

I would also like the RX8 to come back. 

Message 276 of 530 (780 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@XxLadyHornxX Venom GT in MW2012/Rivals was too OP,also such hypercar wont fit Heat's custom focus setting
Message 277 of 530 (770 Views)

★ Apprentice

@GK3512 my thought is that it would be on par with the Koenigsegg with a 2/10 customization and an immediate 400+ rating.

I don't feel it would be as OP as it was then because I currently don't have any issues with beating the Regera with my Evolution X. Very very few of the roads are straight and long enough for it to reach top speed.

In the end, I just think it's one of the prettier hyper cars and would like to have it on the game. 

Message 278 of 530 (763 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@XxLadyHornxX Thing is current NFS is focusing on custom,hence why other than Ferrari,most cars in Heat have non-official custom parts.Hypercars like HPE and Koenigsegg fit well in Hot Pursuit style Cannonball NFS,but never suits a street racing style urban NFS.Thus Regera is the only 250MPH+ car in Heat/Payback car list.I agree Venom GT will give Regera some challenge,but such cars are not for Heat style NFS.
Message 279 of 530 (1,038 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Please add the Fiat Punto from Most Wanted 2005 or the Abarth Punto Evo!

It was great to drive it in Most Wanted 2005 and currently the only other game that has it is FM7 and I'll love to tune it in NFS...

1280px-Abarth_Punto_Evo.jpg

Message 280 of 530 (1,022 Views)