Re: Need For Speed Heat Car Wishlist

by GK3512

Original Post

★★★★ Pro
@KineticKhaos98 Tesla isn't keen on games and tuner brands like Brabus hardly become a standalone car,more possible is they add C klasse body kit.M3 G80 is possible for the BMW product placement.But Passat/Fiat Coupe/Project 1/SLS/Venom GT aren't possible for they dont suit the game.Nissan GTiR isn't very possible for not many games tend to have it
Message 161 of 530 (805 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I don't know if it was mentioned about Mercedes SLR Mclaren / 772 (or GT) /Roadster /Stirling Moss Standard smile

Message 162 of 530 (753 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@Karoldrrudy SLR series 199 have been left out for years.After Shift 2 Unleashed,the last mainline NFS with SLR is Rivals with SLR 722S from movie pack.I highly doubt it will return
Message 163 of 530 (739 Views)

★★ Expert

@GK3512 

I would agree with your assessment of the SLR series most likely not returning to NFS.  

However let's never say never, because one of these future games of NFS just might create a game with those retro cars show up again.

Again for the record, I agree with you.

I just never say never in life. 

Have a great day.🎃

Message 164 of 530 (719 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@BLVD69 Yes,there's possibility in the future,but not much.And certainly not in Heat.
Message 165 of 530 (716 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Audi A1 S-line

FIat 500 Abarth

VW UP!

Message 166 of 530 (681 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@mfaisal_105 Normally NFS starts with Golf level hot hatch,so cars like 500/A1 aren't very possible but never say never
Message 167 of 530 (667 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I just thought it would be fun customising them and then racing them against lambos and the like! It would be good if they did include these types of cars because almost always they are over looked except in games like Gran Turismo! 😊

Message 168 of 530 (646 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@mfaisal_105 Well,tbh NFS nowadays focus on custom,and cars like Up! lack much custom parts,also the EA MFG(Made For Game) kits aren't very suitable for cars this size
Message 169 of 530 (639 Views)

★★ Expert

@GK3512 

Now there is a whole topic in its self  MFG Kits.

Wow, I havent seen that in the forums before.  Kidding LOL

Yeah, I never was a fan of those in MFG Kits.

First, off they always looked unrealistic and the variance of dynamics wouldnt be correct in real life.

Let's also mention the aerodynamics would only slow you down in real life with the same kind of MFG Kit on the real car in the real world. 

I'm talking about what Ghost studios make for the game, not the B-side real-life body kits you can buy and assembly in your garage at home.

Real-life kits and these video game pre fab MFG kits are not even close.

It would be great however if Ghost Studios would just quit all the gimmicks and just give us pure racing and not all these filler attractions in the game.

Have a great day.

Message 170 of 530 (771 Views)